Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum


[f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum MV]

f(x).. It's been like forever since we saw f(x) in the kpop scene.. I have been dragging/lagging to write this blog.. because I had a feeling I was gonna bash.. I'll try my hardest not too.. I'm getting chicken skin just thinking about it.. I'll just get to the list before I start to bash.. and I need to make lunch.. Kimchi fried rice again ^^ .. OH ONE MORE THING, I passed the driving test ^^ and I got my temporary ID but like GIRL.. they got my birthday wrong.. so like I need to go back to the DMV and get that fixed -______-" moving on.. 
  • The background set looks like it was reused in one of your old videos 
  • Krystal said annyeong.. and then some other things in Koreann.. HELLO TO YOU TOO ^^
  • She looks nice with red hair but like at the same time.. it doesn't look like she can pull it off.
  • Ah, ah, ah, ah LOL
  • Luna's hair, it's like pin straight in some of the shots
  • Victoria's eye makeup.. it looks sorta weird..
  • Sulli and her flawless face.. those heart earrings are big tho
  • The red plaid..
  • and that rain coat ish skirt.
  • Luna and Krystal got some huge platform wedges LOL
  • It's more like Pa Rum Pa Pum Pum...
  • The flashes of light don't really match the song..
  • Amber has a bejeweled eyebrow
  • Does Amber ever change her hair color.. it seems like it's a always blonde..
  • SULLI GOT SOME REALLY BIG EYES AT 1:52
  • That spinning thing looks really cool
  • WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THAT PIXELIZED THING -_______-" makes it look like my screen is broken D:
  • The dance seems cool 
  • Krystal and Amber has a hat on in some shots
  • Sulli's plaid skirt is like disproportional.. O___O
Keep things short and simple.. The song was more of a SNSD song in my opinion.. I was expecting something more INYOURFACE like you know.. I love EXO and all BUT LIKE SM, you gotta step up your game, stop promoting EXO, let them rest and work on your other groups.. I'm going to stop now.. Don't want to start a rant here.
Kat.


I hadn't seen f(x) in so long. I was starting to forget about them. I was anxious about their song because they were finally coming back and I really liked "Electric Shock". I have to say though, I was disappointed with this song. I feel like I'll end up saying some negative things (not towards f(x), but the company, but I'll shut up.)

  • SM is once again making a MV with just the group dancing on set.
  • I am not feeling Amber's orange outfit. That is so baggy on her.
  • I like Krystal's red hair. 
  • Krystal's pink shorts looks like shorts that u wear to sleep.
  • Is Luna tanner? She looks good with her black hair.
  • Sullie actually looks good with the clear plastic skirt.
  • They all have some intense contact lens on.
  • I swear that those long, knee high socks are so popular.
  • Their plaid outfit was pretty but I feel like it was a bit too much.
  • Amber had gems/jewels/diamonds on her one eyebrow.
  • Is Amber going to always have short hair? 
  • The effect of going around and around a clear box was a good idea. Looks cool.
  • I don't like the pixel effect. I thought it was a game.
  • I don't really like Victoria's hair style when she was wearing her red plaid outfit.
  • Those flowers are scary.
  • I like Sulli's hair. Where it was all in one side.
  • I didn't really like this song. The song sounds more like SNSD with the softness and SM.
  • I liked "Pinocchio(Danger) and "Electric Shock" more.
  • The dance wasn't much either :/.
I feel like SM could of gave them a better song but SM is too focused on EXO and the merging to care and it seemed like the other artists are being neglected. I hadn't heard anymore "impressive songs" from SM. I like EXO though, but seriously, if SM is going to promote one group, then they shouldn't promote another with a so-so song. Seriously SM, you need to get back up there. (Please don't bash.)



No comments:

Post a Comment