Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Teen Top's Walk By On Air




This is a bonus little blog for the extra video reaction we decided to do since we had extra time then. It is awesome that Teen Top are nice enough to connect to fans better by giving more "personal" videos. These videos are like 2NE1TV, (YGFamily name)TV, or  Real2PM, RealWonderGirls, Real(JYPNation Name), and more. The downside is that they don't have English subtitles or whatever language subtitles for international fans, but that stop us from watching them, right? Before you guys get bored at reading, I'll just start the list.
  • This is a "MV" filmed by Changjo.
  • They are using the "Walk By" song.
  • Changjo started by lip syncing and he has a straight face on.
  • Chunji started lip syncing he always has that smile on.
  • L. Joe seems a little too excited. And he rapped.
  • What are Ricky and C.A.P. doing with their neck pillows?
  • L. Joe rapped again.
  • LOL at Niel "hitting" the leader. He shouldn't do that.
  • The C.A.P. glare LOL.
  • Ricky face shot zoom and his little eyebrow lift.
  • Chunji being the video blocking.
  • WTH is L. Joe doing? Is he fixing his fake lashes? Mascara? LOL.
  • Zoomed on Niel's lips.
  • Chunji is lip syncing and L. Joe is video blocking >:D
  • What is C.A.P. doing? What kind of dance is that?
  • What's up with Niel's tongue.
  • Everyone is partying in the van LOL.
  • It ends with Changjo putting a "V" sign.
Ok before I end up cracking up I should leave this now :P. Zai jian! (再見)
S.now



Okay, so I'm late, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.. D; I'm so sorry. So, it is currently like 11:30PM (?) at night and I'll try not to laugh too hard and get kicked out of my house because this video it’s like super funny and my parents are getting ready to sleep (run on sentence, mianhe). Sorry if there are a lot of grammatical errors because like I'm writing on my tablet (I’m editing right now, but there will most likely still be spelling and grammar errors LOL). So this is my third time watching this particular video. And I think this was my first "TEEN TOP ON AIR" video. My computer IS LAGGING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW D;
  • Changjo.... he got them clips in his hair :O
  • he directed the video... hmmmmmmmmm *scratches head*
  • Niel is lip syncing
  • Changjo and his emotionless face while lip syncing...... (sorry for the EXO reference.. but it sorta reminds me of EXO’s Sehun… -_- LOL)
  • I think everyone is lip syncing....... except L.joe ^^
  • L.joe's pants
  • Niel, you can't do that to your leader and hyung.. Minsoo oppa, why aren't you doing something about that? 
  • Ricky's eyebrows... they be hecka thick 
  • Chunji, why you have to be so cute? 
  • Ricky's awkward hand and hip moving dance? 
  • L.joe, what exactly are you doing? Dude if someone makes a gif of L.joe pulling at his eyelashes, they'll make my day and I will love them to death
  • And he finally notices that he is being filmed after the members start to laugh,  you guys are terrible
  • His embarrassed laughter, I think lol
  • Changjo zoomed into CAP's face. DAMN, why he be so flawless?
  • Awww Niel, he puckered his lips for you ^^
  • Chunji's holding his phone in his hand? 
  • L.joe's nostrils when he was trying to block Chunji's shot lol
  • Now I wish that I can really understand Korean, I have like no clue in what they are saying.... D:
  • Is CAP playing peekaboo with us? / u \ --> ouo
  • L.joe trying to achieve them big eyes lol
  • They look like they are having also much fun
  • So, like, Ricky's neck pillow thing has pandas on it :O
  • Did I mention L.joe's pants? 
  • And that camera movement at the end wasn’t working out too well,  I got a headache D:
So this was the end of TEENTOP’s “Walk By ON AIR” video reaction blog thing? LOL I had a great laugh.. ^^ everything was just so cute and like they are just so handsome and stuff and I should watch more of their ON AIR stuff huh?
Kat.


The On Air reaction: [Teen Top "On Air (Walk By)" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment