Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Girl's Day's Female President



Hey! This blog will be about the girl group that is getting more and more popular! They had even changed their whole concept to sexy! But let's not get carry away. I just want to make a quick notice that I don't really listen to Girl's Day much or even at all, so I wouldn't be too fond of them. And in this video, I said something that might had sounded offensive at the end saying that it sounded like screaming. I'm sorry. Mianhae.(미안 해) I just couldn't find the word at the moment to  describe it. Anyways, let's not hold back and start! 
  • Oooohh! Heels clicking. Reminds me of "Troublemaker."
  • Are there people changing behind that mini screen?
  • I like that little camera effect where they focused from Sojin to Hyeri.
  • I like the pink umbrella background. I kind of want a pink umbrella now.
  • Yura having a full tights bodysuit. That surprised me. :O Note that it is a bodysuit because her skin tone isn't the same as the suit.
  • That car looks nice. I would like one. :P
  • I find this a little too body flaunting ish. Not really my taste.
  • There is some ass shaking going on.
  • I want a cupcake D:<
  • I don't like the "tail" they have. It's smart for the dance, but it's just.....
  • Don't like Minah's outfit when she came out of the car.
  • The window blinds idea was creative. 
  • Are they all wearing color contacts?
  • I like the podium because it does remind me the the title - "Female President".
  • Was there almost a girl-to- girl kiss? :O 
  • The backgrounds were actually quite pretty.
  • I like the salutes. 
  • The song was strong showing the female empowerment. 
  • The song really is so feisty sounding and strong. It tells that females aren't weak or dependent of any men. 
  • But I, personally, wasn't feeling the high notes, because the backtrack of the song was pretty loud and Minah's high notes were pretty high adding to it. It just made the high notes too high and ears piercing for me. (Kind of have sensitive ears for loud and high things.)
  • I like the message of female empowerment thought.
Signing out, 
S.now 


Okay, first things first.. THE TITLE.. this might happen in the near future ^^ YAY GIRL POWER or is it flower power? LOL and ummm Girl’s Day, I really liked their “Don’t Forget Me” was it? It was nice and innocent in a way LOL. So like before I watched the music video, I saw on allkpop that one of the members was wearing a full bodysuit that was sorta nude so like don’t except much of a reaction because of that LOL.. and us Norcal girls are used to girls being sluttier than this, so like this isn’t even considered slutty… (you know who I’m talking about.. you haters). And I don’t really know the members names -_______-“ All I know is that there’s the girl names Minah because she looks like APink’s Eunjun and ummm there’s that one girl that is dating that one guy… Tony? Idk LOL I should learn their names huh?
  • A yellow background… at least it’s not orange..
  • That camera effect was cool ^^
  • ARE THEY STRIPPING BEHIND THE SCREEN? O____O
  • It’s so sexy –winks…. But I fail at winking….. FML-
  • They are dancing on tables.. reminds me of Gain’s solo “Bloom”?
  • That white chandelier is pretty. I WANT
  • That zebra print on their clothes.. okay..
  • UMM THAT ONE GIRL.. Hyeri? The one that is dating and cut her hair short? HER EYELINER IS SO LONG :O
  • Actually I think everyone’s eyeliner is very long..
  • Minah has a nice hair color.. ^^ and lol at Hyeri acting as a guy ^^ too cute
  • There are a LOT OF PINK UMBREALLA’s in the back :O
  • The one with the bodysuit… Yura? She has contacts on.. it’s so pretty :O
  • That butt shaking.. it won’t look pretty when I do it.. I swear
  • Man I wish I had those legs to be able to wear shorts that short.. D:
  • Hyeri’s cuff at 1:23.. I WANT IT
  • A CUPCAKE O____O I want that too D: WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?
  • That tail thing is so awkward YOU HAVE TO ADMIT
  • That dance at 2:03 reminds me of APink’s “NoNoNo”
  • Minah’s outfit at 2:06.. the shoulder things -_______-“
  • That dancing with the window shades? THAT IS SO COOL.. and unique they cool ^^
  • OHH THE TAIL THING.. was it there to show that they are shaking their butts or to distract the viewers?? Sorry LOL

The only thing that was ummm wrong (is this the right word?) is that umm the title was female president but like there was nothing about a female president in umm the mv.. I think I have the member’s names down ^^. Sojin is the leader.. Yura is the one that was wearing the bodysuit.. umm Minah is the girl that looks like Eunjun… (to be honest that is the only member I know in APink LOL) and ummm Hyeri is the one that cut her hair and umm is dating that one guy (don’t remember his name) and I NOTICED THAT HYERI’s SINGING VOICE IS PRETTY HUSKY ^^ JOHA 
Kat.


For the female empowerment: [Girl's Day "Female President" MV Reaction]


No comments:

Post a Comment