Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lee Hyori's Going Crazy


Lee Hyori, to be honest.. I don't know much about her. I mean like I got into kpop like 2-3 years ago and I don't think she promoted much? I haven't hear of her like how I didn't hear of Shinhwa.. AND THEY ARE FIRST GEN IDOLS. But yeahh, Hyori is very pretty and tan and her voice is so unique and I feel myself rambling so I'm just gonna start the list.
  • There's a guy fixing his shirt collar?
  • And a bunch of girls, refreshing their face.
  • The guy has a piercing :O
  • OH SNAP. Is that guy Hyori? O________O
  • The makeup artists DID A VERY GOOD JOB.. it doesn't really look like her.
  • Those girls are HECKA skinny. So jealous
  • That awkward moment when she lifts another girl's dress... the skirt part
  • The awkward staring -___________-"
  • Her bangs are so choppy 
  • All the girl extras are dressed so 60s? or is it 70s? 

  • That girl that looks very tall? Is she standing on like an extra block thingy? O_____O or is it like platform heels?
  • That romper IS SO CUTE ^^
  • WAIT UP .. who is this featuring? I can't read Korean D: ... time to do research .. D: 
  • Apparently her name is Ahn Young Mi.. I don't know who this is.. 
There wasn't much going on in this music video. Lee Hyori was dressed as a male and umm was looking at girls? That how I saw this video.. Um, the title was going crazy, so does that mean that ummm she when crazy by dressing as a male and did those things or the male is just going crazy enough to do those things.. Don't know if that made any sense.. O____O The song was catchy and the music video was shocking and funny. All the clothes was so 60s? I wouldn't mind a closet like that. I must be going crazy if I like this song.. LOL JK but I really do like this song, it's so catchy ^^ OH YEAH.. Kudos to the makeup artists and the hair dresser.. It must have taken them so long to make that 'stache look so real and just to make her actually look like a male. 
Kat.

Wow. Lee Hyori the queen is back! (Well this post is just very old LOL.) Anyways "Miss Korea" and "Bad Girl" was go songs. I'm so happy that she is finally back. She's so pretty for a 34 year old. Damn. Looking good Lee Hyori, looking good. I would love to look good at that age. I hope I can. :D Before I continue to talk nonstop, I will make my list.
  • So many girls just in the dressing room putting on makeup or touching up their make up.
  • Damn, Lee Hyori looks good as a guy. That mustache looks good. I wonder how long that took them to put that make up mustache.
  • Those girls are so skinny.
  • Even Lee Hyori can get all the girls.
  • She just looked tried to look up a girl's dress and she tried to kiss the girls.
  • Why is a girl just posing while holding a gas thingy?
  • She really got game! :O
  • The girl in the phone booth dropped the phone and that drop seemed so fake.
  • The style was very 70's and 80's.
  • The girl was shocked when Lee Hyori slapped her butt but she basically just like let her :O
  • Did Lee Hyori actually kiss that girl?
  • Who was featured in this song? :O
  • And Hyori looks so tall walking back and forth. Maybe because the ladies were all sitting down.
  • When she became a woman again Lee Hyori is looking so hot.

  • Kind of awkward looking at Hyori acting like a guy since I know that it is Hyori.
  • The song wasn't as good as "Bad Girl" in my opinion. If I was to rank the song it would be Bad Girl > Miss Korea > Going Crazy.
  • The concept of this song is so daring. Many of the idols wouldn't be able to do this while looking good.
  • Hyori was always the one who was out of the typical Korean norm.

I guess that's it for this song. See you guys in the next post and would really appreciate if there were comments and feedbacks! 
S.now



Going Crazy for Lee Hyori: [Lee Hyori "Going Crazy" MV Reaction]
gif credits to owners

No comments:

Post a Comment