Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 9, 2013

B.A.P's Coffee Shop





BAP.. MY BABIES.. well.. I'M THEIR BABY..BUT STILL MY BABIES ^^ <3.. THEY ARE BACK.. *FANGIRLS*. so, they are back WITH COFFEE SHOP.. this reminds me of Himchan and his love for coffee ^^ . AND THIS SONG CAME OUT ON DAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY. Happy belated Birthday Daehyun ^^ . It has been so long since this video came out, so this means that we are VERY VERY LATE D: 
  • A glimpse of all the BAP members in their shooting spots in LA, SF, NY, and Washington D.C.
  • Daehyun started singing and he said something about a handphone. O____O

  • and he's like walking on the Brooklyn Bridge?
  • Youngjae is molesting the rail O______O.. the hat looks so weird D: .. makes him look sorta girly ?

  • Their skin looks so flawless 
  • Bang is just standing there.. and there are no fans.. is this too good to be true?
  • Jongup's hair looks so nice on him ^^

  • CHANNIE'S VOICE ^^ 
  • they are singing in an abandoned warehouse? WHY? You could have called me up and I would have brought you to my house and you could have sang there. >:D I HAVE CHEESECAKE ^^v
  • Where Daehyun be sitting.. I could have sat next to you and watched you flap your arms D: and listen to you sing ^^
  • THAT CABLE CAR.. SIGHH. California & Powell
  • Youngjae D:.. that seagull is evil. EVIL I TELL YOU. 
  • BANG you look so lonely.. WHY YOU NO CALL ME.. we could have got coffee together D:
  • HOW THE F**K DID THEY GET A PIANO THERE? 
  • I GOT HEADPHONES JUST LIKE THOSE. O__________O we can be twinsies ^^
  • Why does it sorta look like they filmed in Santa Barbara too?
  • Himchan has them double piercings .. he should come with me to get mine 
  • It's dangerous to walk in the streets like that Uppie oppa, and I could have walked those steps with you too D:
  • CHANNIE.. at the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE.. why did you guys film in SF. breaks my heart that I KNEW AFTER and not BEFORE D:

  • That pole is lucky to get touched by Hyunnie... HONEY ^^ LOL sorry LOL
  • I need to throw a quarter in that fountain now 
  • BAM. Junhong comes outta nowhere and starts singing :O
  • Why does everyone have that FUKK shirt? O_______O
  • I don't think it's safe to ummm talk on the phone and skateboard Zelo.. it's like driving and talking on the phone... but then again your skilled at umm SKATEBOARDING..

  • Are they singing at the pier? 
  • And that boardwalk looks so pretty in that lighting
  • Youngjae is now wearing a beanie and reading a book on the beach.. OH HOW I WISH I WAS THERE

Sorry if this reaction/review isn't a hyper as my other ones? I'm sort of sick.. and IF I WROTE THIS LIKE A MONTH AGO.. everything would probably be in CAPS and like the smallest font possible.. This song was so soothing and it gave me goosebumps the first time I heard it ^^ The music video matched the song nicely.. It wasn't flashy and in your face like most their other songs. I like how they can pull away from that concept and do one like this.. BUT IF YOU LIKE LISTEN TO THEIR OTHER SONGS IN THEIR MINI ALBUMS OR like you know.. YOU CAN FIND SONGS LIKE THIS ^^ .. Hurricane and Badman came out already so I'll just right the reviews now? It'll probably be up in like a month or two.. JUST CAUSE :P 
Till next time, 
Kat. 


Oh yeah one more thing.. I made the mistake of saying that Himchan was a rapper in the video D: , he's only a sub-vocal D: and VISUAL ^^ . MIANHE OPPA. 



B.A.P. with ongoing promotions. Huh. I was really expecting another song and fierce, bad boy song like "Warrior" and this song is just too soothing. I would like to add that I finally recognize all the B.A.P. members because I had help from someone (cough cough ^ Kat cough cough) But anyways, I don't think you guys care too much about me knowing their names LOL. 
  • Representing the Bay Area here since we are Norcal (Bay Area gals) I felt happy.
  • They make SF look ancient pretty. I don't actually know how to describe it.
  • Youngjae's hat stood out a lot and it was annoying me. HATS ARE A TREND NOWADAYS.

  • Was Jongup's hair pink or purple?
  • Bang Yong Guk and his full on denim. -__- 
  • I realized many places ^^V i feel so accomplished. LOL
  • I like that awkward piano that is just there. They probably took a while to move the piano there and moving it back out from the scene.
  • Who else can wear their headphones the way Bang did?

  • Youngjae sitting and having another hat.
  • Daehyun was holding a coin and he threw the coin into the foundation.
  • Baby Zelo is singing :O That's a shocker.

  • I would totally  go and hang out with them at the coffee shop LOL. Pun intended.
  • This song was soothing and what I said at the end of the video is true. 
  • I would totally listen to this while trying to sleeping or having insomnia.
  • I would listen to this when I had a crappy day.
  • Their outfits seemed like something that normal people would wear. People might be able to find things that are similar or replicas of those items.
Trying for a different genre and a soothing song B.A.P. 
Out,
S.now



But honestly.. FROM THIS TO...


 GAHH noona feels LOL... Youngjae's face thoo 


Our reaction video: [B.A.P. "Coffee Shop" MV Reaction]
photo credits to the original owners. opinions are our own ^^
sorry for the lack of umm Himchan and Jongup gifs? to be honestly they DIDN'T SING ENOUGH.. give them more parts TSENT.. THEY HAVE GREAT VOICES ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment