Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 18, 2013

John Park's Baby



Okay, so like the first song that I listen to from this artist was “Falling”.. I think I liked the song, but it has been so long since I have actually listened to it. I don’t know much about John Park, so I’m just going to get straight into the list ^^

  • The first thing I see when I’m loading this video are paper clips being suck to skin
  • I’m assuming that that is him on the guitar
  • Everything in the room is attracted to him when he sits down.. that’s cool. I’m just wondering how did they do that and what does he have that makes them so attracted.
  • He has nice skin ^^
  • Is that a cat pillow on the sofa?
  • HE SEES A GIRL LOL and the light is attracted to her
  • Awkward playing in the hallway
  • And other knickknacks are getting stuck on him
  • And he glides over LOL
  • LOL when he is stuck on her door and she opens it.. WHAT IF LIKE SHE OPENS IT ALL THE WAY? You’ll get hurt pabo
  • Again the attraction.. ITS SO CUTE.. the way that he rolls around on the wall
  • IS HE STALKING HER NOW? O________O
  • The staring in the elevator
  • She’s ignoring him..
  • THE SHOPPING CARTS ARE SO PRETTY ^^ the color
  • Everything is falling..
  • OH IS HE “FALLING” for her because they are all attracted and then they fall
  • :O HE BUMPS INTO HER. :O
He’s voice is so soothing.. This song would actually get some girl to fall for a guy if he was serenading her ^^ There was nothing I found wrong with the song.. and the mv matches it nicely. 
Kat.

Look! It's John Park. I know John Park, well not personally, but he was in American Idol. He knows how to speak English since he was in the US. I hate to say this, but I don't really listen to ballads or those slow songs. So why don't I stop babbling and just go on with the list?
  • He is just casually playing the guitar outside in the hallway.
  • I see the paper clips stuck on to him.
  • How did they actually do that? Making all the things attracted to him like they were magnetic.
  • Once he gets up from the couch, all the things dropped back to their actual place instead of falling.
  • The girl was attracting things too.
  • He was just staring at her and she didn't even noticed.
  • He got stuck the her door. 
  • I find it really funny that she didn't open the door all the way or look behind the door.
  • He was being magnetically attracted to her since when she moves he does. That seems very tiring.
  • Was he starting to stalk her?
  • He was being a crazy person just playing the guitar in the elevator with her.
  • WHO ELSE SAW HER SMIRKING? BECAUSE I SAW HER SMIRKING.
  • Those are some pretty colored shopping carts.
  • He was going backwards LOL.
  • Getting a shopping cart takes a long time. They were just walking while guiding the shopping cart and they still didn't get inside the store yet.
  • Both of them were attracting other things too.
  • If someone was playing in the hallway, they probably would have gotten a complaint from other neighbors.
  • Are there still even pay phones nowadays?
  • He whacked into her and she just stares and looks back toward her direction. Not weird at all.
  • He is just smiling.
  • This MV had a smart and creative concept and it probably took a long time to film this. All the things seemed like it needed precise timing or something would go terribly wrong.
  • This song was just too slow for me. I felt like it was a little bit too repetitive. 
  • John Park's vocals are good.
See you in the next blog post! 
S.now

John Park's Baby MVR-->[John Park "Baby" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment