Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 17, 2013

100%'s Only You



100%. I would like to have that for my tests and grades. LOL. Well having this grade for your class is great, but I'm being silly. Hello 100% I see that you are back, in a way. This MV was quite different. It seemed like one of those behind the scenes MV. It's good to see though. I personally think that their other song was better than this song. Maybe the other songs were more fierce and upbeat. 

  • The beginning was the filming of "Want You Back" and those outfits seriously reminds me of duct tape and seat belts.
  • I see Minwoo running and he faced the camera.
  • What were they doing with the camera? Selca?
  • Just more BTS of their filming of "Want You Back".
  • I see them practicing in their practice room, and the members beating someone up (I can't see clearly who the member is though :/).
  • I see some filming of their fan signing.
  • They got to link hands/ intertwine fingers with the fans. Lucky fans.
  • Some footage of them being back stage and the waiting room.
  • Sanghoon wearing a mesh top/sheer top.
  • Was Minwoo doing some girl group dances? 
  • They are so sweet, they sat with their fans.
  • I see that they were at the salon getting their hair and makeup done and while they're waiting, they take selcas.
  • Footage of their photo shoot.
  • They even filmed in the car.
  • Some members doing fan service at their fan signing.
  • Rokhyun feeding me! Oh how I wish. LOL.
  • Yay!!! I see some foreigner fans!
  • They were wearing matching pants at the end.
This MV was just like a special MV especially for their fans and I really appreciate that they did that. I just prefer "Want You Back" more than this song. I don't know, maybe it's just me. :/ It's ok though. I'll still be watching over 100%. Til next time,
S.now



100% 100% 100%.. I’ve been with them since debut.. Wish I have been with them since predebut D: LOL I watched their TEENTOP rising 100% after they debuted I think.. I want to watch season 2 but I can’t find it anywhere D: Actually I found it but I’m too lazy to watch LOL. All the members are so adorable.. BUT UMM JONGHWAN IS THE BEST ^^ I can’t believe that most their members are older than TEENTOP.. O_____O yup that’s right you heard right.. mostly of 100%’s members are older than TEENTOP.. okay I’m rambling.. onto the list..
  • Starting off with “Want You Back” promotions huh?
  • Sanghoon and his abs..
  • They got muscular arms –drools- LOL
  • WHAT IS SANGHOON DOING ? O__O
  • Chanyong, did you step out of the refrigerator? If not.. why are you shivering ?
  • :O THEY ARE RECORDING US ^^
  • This type of video reminds me of like TEENTOP’s “Walk By”
  • Hyukjin and his phone ^^ that is adorable tho
  • Changbum has like them elephant tusks earrings..
  • And they look nice in umm suits without the blazer thing.. (blazers are only for girls… what is the name for the guy one ? O______O)
  • Changbum and his dancing.. it’s sorta awkward?
  • The trust fall :O and I think that was Rokhyun catching? But umm he sorta dropped him.. it was Chanyong who fell LOL
  • And uumm I think it was Minwoo (oppa or ahjusshi? Because he’s like 10 years older O____O) that hit him there…
  • FANSIGNING.. I wanna go D:
  • 100% oppas are giving out CANDY D:
  • High fives.. D: I WANNA CRY
  • Sanghoon got them thick ass straight brows and mesh shirt SIGHHH
  • THEY (Changbum, Minwoo, Chanyong, and Jonghwan) ARE SHOWING SO MUCH SKIN O______O I WANNA SEE D:
  • That girl group dance LOL
  • Jelly.. I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE WITH THEM
  • Jonghwan’s eyes at 2:13 AISSHHH I REALLY NEED TO GO FLIP SOME TABLES.. siggghhhh
  • SMH AT THEM MODEL POSES LOL .. you’re so cute
  • and Rokhyun’s body angling while taking the pictures LOL
  • THEM HUGS.. and the fanservice D:
SIGGHHH I’m jelly of all the fans that live in Korea. There are so many fansigning that I would like to attend D: BUT I’LL BE DEAD BROKE D: There were something I wanna say.. I forgot it tho.. Lemme think.. OH so like DAMN IT I forgot -______-“ OH so the song was catchy.. I found myself singing along.. with that terrible voice of mine ^^ and umm there as one more thing.. WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER? D:< OH YEAHH WE FANS FINALLY HAVE A FANDOM NAME .. PERFECTIONS <3
Kat.



Our MVR video: [100% "Only You" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment