Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Jay Park's I Like 2 Party



Jay Park .. AYYEEEE You are back… but you weren’t gone for that long… OH WELLS, good to have you back in the kpop scene ^^ I remember last year, when I was at your concert.. GOODTIMES.. the sad thing was that you were sick on that day and like you didn’t do the things you did at the other concerts D:..

  • That thingy.. it’s a __________ don’t remember the name.. it’s like the thing BTS’s SUGA played with in that one vlog like thing on their channel.. one of their first videos with SUGA’s sexy voice.. OKAY I SHOULD STOP
  • That machine looks so cool tho
  • “Jay Park, chacha”
  • His sunglasses :O
  • That scenery looks so pretty
  • Girls are locked up in jail or are they just cells?
  • So much skin tho.. and their eyelashes aren’t umm a regular color
  • That dance
  • “Yeah yeah yeah”
  • That bubble gum bubble was pretty big.. BUBBLELIOUS?
  • NICE AND ROUND GLASSES at 1:02
  • Glow in the dark O___O reminds me of Nicki Minaj
  • Those bodysuits
  • A POLE O____O
  • Did she throw water at herself? –scratches head-
  • That wine(?) was in a gold bottle or was it champagne? Idk I don’t drink LOL
  • So much cleavage
  • Did they make Jay Park’s teeth glow-in-the-dark at one point? O___O
  • Glow-in-the-dark bouncy balls and the flashes of gold light.. they cool
  • Partying on a roof I see
  • He threw a cap like it was his graduation day ^^ LOL
JAY PARK.. nice vocals and choero . ^^ Can’t say much about the girls tho LOL
Kat.

Yo! Jay Park is back again. He be killing with his songs though. I will try to make the post short since I have to do the other blogs and I have to finish editing. 
  • The piano in the beginning is just so cool and it was playing by itself :O.
  • The elevator looked very old and ancient.
  • Why was there a prison like room full of girls?
  • The white wig they have needs to go. I'm serious.
  • His dancing has a lot of footwork. Looks too confusing. That's Jay Park.
  • That girl blew a very big bubble :O.
  • He is using the glow in the dark concept too.
  • What kind of audition was happening?
  • He used foreigners in this MV. Heard he filmed it in Seattle.
  • One dancers' body suit was similar to CL.
  • He showed champagne in there. 
  • This MV reminds me of Nicki Minaj just like kat up there^.
  • The scene with the girl in the dark kind of scares me.
  • One girl's hair got stuck, I saw that.
  • Jay Park is wearing a cap again.
  • He threw his cap! I didn't throw my cap during my graduation. 
  • The end reminds me of those "open" signs. 
Til next time, 
S.now

No comments:

Post a Comment