Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 18, 2013

EXO's Wolf Drama&Korean Version


Okay. EXO. Hugs and kisses. WHY ARE THE MEMBERS SO KJFOAHGUSIFJKVNBOSFJ I SWEAR. -__________-“ this obsession for them is pretty bad. I’m not sure if we did a wolf dance version.. I think we did.. NEVERMIND WE DIDN’T.. we only talked about how they had so much members and that we gave up from the beginning that we weren’t even going to get started and learn their names. BUT I got them down now.. It took like a few days after like I actually wanted to get to know them and now I’m obsessed so like, I don’t think it was a good idea to get to know them SIIGGHHH.
  • So like I see Kris walking to Luhan and he's like holding a bag... is there important stuff in there O___O
  • The tattoo like lights up O___O
  • Kris walks away. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? is this continued from something else?
  • There's a girl walking on the roof and she doesn't see that there's a guy behind her ish?
  • Can you really see the moon in daylight and if can do you really wanna see in during the day?
  • THAT WAS A SHITLOAD OF BIRDS
  • Like freshlyflipped said.. why would you flip down if you're gonna take the stairs?
  • Luhan is so cool doing all those moves down.. who taught you? Tao? another ship? NO
  • Who is he running from? Why are they chasing him? Why would you jump over those block thingys when you can just run on the flat land which is like right there? Wouldn't that save more energy?

  • THOSE FLIPS THO . DAEBAK
  • Was Luhan waiting for her.. and then he like sorta kidnaps her? O____O
  • He has a tattoo that lights up to
  • The way his eyes sorta lighted up when he saw the girl and I think I saw Chanyeol smiling in the back.. *DIES*

  • The girl sorta looks like the principal's daughter in Dream High 2... but she's not
  • There are only 11 guys playing on the soccer field?
  • I SEE SUHO, LUHAN, TAO, AND SEHUN ^^
  • AND LUHAN WAS THE "SILVER HAIRED" GUY -_________-"

  • IS LUHAN TEACHING THEM HOW TO FIGHT? and umm there's still only 11 guys D: I think Kris is gone :O
  • Is the girl Kai's girlfriend? and like Kyungsoo.. so cute . OMGEE
  • There are still only 11 guys when they are sending her off.. Too dark to make out their faces..
  • A HUGE GROUP OF GANGSTAS COME OUT :O OH NO D:
  • WHO GRABBED LUHAN'S COLLAR? O______O 
  • D.O is so short.. OMGEE  
  • The girl would run off the bus when she sees this happening -______-"
  • FIGHTING. PLEASE DON'T FIGHT.
  • Tao's face.. THAT SMIRK. OH GOD. and his red hair.. ^^
  • Kai's hair looks so fluffy ^^ LOL
  • WHY DID YOU THROW D.O STUPID LUHAN.. YOU SHOULDN'T LET YOUR EMOTIONS GET THE BEST OF YOU D:< UNICORN LAY YOU BEST GO THERE AND HEAL D.O UP. 
  • Chen trying to "beat up" (?) Luhan but Chanyeol and Lay (?) pulled him away... poor guy D:
  • All of them left him..
  • AND I THOUGHT LUHAN'S HAIR WAS DOWN.. when was it put up?? O___O
  • THE GIRL'S AWKWARD ACTING..
  • what's with the tattoo? O______O 
  • TO BE CONTINUED. TO BE CONTINUED. TO BE CONTINUED. ARE YOU CERAL?! 
  • so I just realized that I didn't see Lay, Xiumin, and Baekhyun, and all and we only saw like glimpses of Suho, Chanyeol, Kris, Chen, Sehun, D.O, Tao and Kai WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? D:< maybe they'll have more screen time in part 2 ^^
So, like I don't understand this music video at all. I'll watch it a few more times and try to decipher it ^^ and like try to understand it and explain it to you guys and you can tell me if I'm right or not. OKAY. so like I went back and I saw that umm Luhan's hair changed like right after the soccer game. I also noticed that Luhan has a different uniform color than the rest of the EXO members.. Kris only made an appearance in the beginning of the music video and like umm.. he had a tattoo that glowed and so did Luhan.. Also, Luhan was teaching the other 10 EXO members how to fight so like he might have been prepping them for the fight.. 

So this is my conclusion: Luhan was sent to another gang by Kris, and kirs made it seem like Luhan left, thats why there were people chasing him. He goes and befriends the other gang member in the other gang (EXO excluding Kris). When he starts off, he didn't really like EXO, but then he grew to like them and even taught them how to fight. Days went by and the gang that Luhan "left" found him and wanted to fight. While fighting, he saw that EXO was getting hurt and activated his "power" and accidently hurt D.O. The members got hurt because of his actions and left him. I honestly don't know where the girl comes in.. -______-" And this is the result of reading WAY TOO MUCH EXO FANFICS.. which was what got me hooked onto EXO in the first place -_______-" I'm going to finish watching Freshlyflipped reaction video and read the comments.
Kat. 

Since I am the more normal one and the mature one, I'll just keep my list less fangirl-ish. I finally got the chance to master all their names. Oh my goodness they got 12 members D:. It took me a while to memorize their names just like how it took me a while when I first started with Super Junior. Before I start the list, this album is on point! They got some good songs going on. They were actually promoting as one EXO and not subunits or sub groups like their debut with "MAMA". They are talented and young rookies (are they even considered rookies?) and they are looking good too. 

  • I see Kris walking and then Luhan walking, they meet. What the hay is going on?
  • Kris pats Luhan and Kris "tattoo" glows!
  • Kris walks away with a bag like he was leaving and he kind of just disappears.
  • Why the hell was Luhan up in the roof and why was the girl up in the roof?
  • That was an awesome backflip, but I was just expecting him to land on the ground and not use the stairs.
  • By using the stairs is he running away from something?
  • I SAW LUHAN'S EYES TURN RED. DID HE BECOME A WOLF?
  • Who are the people chasing him?
  • Luhan did some awesome tricks though.
  • The girl just happen to fall asleep. Just sleep somewhere where no one can find you and you are by yourself.
  • Was she lost? Luhan just saved her.
  • She just stared at him. I would have wanted him to stay.
  • Luhan being the new kid in school and sees the girl he saved.
  • He decides to sit next to her. This girl doesn't look so happy.
  • Yes, she looks like the president's granddaughter from "Dream High 2",^ kat. 
  • He became good at soccer (football) and I spy Suho, Sehun, and Tao in the soccer scene.
  • Who was he teaching to fight? Lay?
  • Was the girl Kai's girlfriend or something? He sent her off and he had his hands over her shoulders.
  • They were going to fight that gang again.
  • That zoomed up of Tao fighting. 
  • Kai staring into the camera, hot but was he suppose to? LOL
  • Luhan saw the other members getting beaten.
  • I think he was transforming into his wolf form.
  • Did he just throw D.O. into a pile of boxes? How rude. You just became friends with them>:(
  • They abandoned him.
  • I think his beast instinct just wasn't controllable and he hurt his friends D:.
  • The girl just want to come back and question him. IT'S SO DANGEROUS.
  • Her acting was so awkward, I can't.
  • She just "cries" and leaves.
  • Poor Luhan.
I hope the girl improves on her acting because it because a little bit awkward to watch. (Don't bash.) This drama version is so focused on Luhan that i didn't get to see the other members :(. Anyways, I don't really understand to plot. Why Kris leave? Are the others wolves too? Why is the girl there? etc. I would like a summary of this. I liked how they used other songs in the drama to promoted the album( "Heart Attack", "Wolf". Tell me if I'm missing any.) I want to see the other members too. Anyways, I'll just wait for more awesomeness from them. 
S.now

gif credits to owners

No comments:

Post a Comment