Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

INFINITE'S DESTINY



Infinite.. HOW MANY MONTHS WERE YOU GONE? Like three? When you guys stop promoting Man In Love? All I remember is Man In Love coming out in mid-late March. Well I remember hearing that you guys were filming your next mv in like late May and I remember just telling S.now what we should skip grad and go and try to watch them film. ROAD TRIP ANYONE? Anywho, that did not happen, no one knew how to drive and like we still had finals, I think. I don't remember. BUT THIS IS VER.B. VER.A COME OUT PLEASE. and again this is really late.. We might be caught up by like Nov. maybe? we'll probably be filming more often because we'll be roomates.. but the editing and blog takes a while and we still have a lot to publish? and like ummm.... WE HAVE TO SETTLE IN COLLEGE. next month ^^ enough rambling and onto the list.
  • Sigh, again Woolliment with their company symbol. It's like the JYP whisper, but the logo wastes more time.. BUT watch me miss it when like they take it out.. because of the SM C&C thing or something.. I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN BUT LIKE IT'S JUST A CONCERN OF MINE.
  • All the guys are walking... and there are wind mills thingys that make energy..
  • desert? O______O
  • Starting off music strong I see and L and his hand dance ^^ 
  • L's vocals and glaze.. AHHHH *DIES*
  • I see you driving there Dongwoo.. you're the only one with the license .. I need to get mine
  • L just bit his hand I think.. or his finger.. WAIT his thumb..? is that a finger? LOL HIS EYES THO.
  • SUNGGYU. YOUR VOICE ^^ 
  • Dongwoo singing ^^
  • WOOHYUN ^^ your voice too
  • YEOLLIE <3 OMG you're singing ^^ for like five seconds? SMH.
  • Sungjong. SO PRETTY. has eyes that are twice as big as Sunggyu's LOL vocals too DAEBAK. 
  • HOYA AND HIS OUTFIT -______-" but his voice ^^
  • THAT DANCE :O
  • Sunggyu's hair looks awkward flat...
  • the shoulder shrug dance ^^ JOHA JOHA JOHA <3
  • CAUSE YOU'RE MY DESTINY. OWOOOAAHH OWOOOAHH OOWOOOAHH.. 
  • Dongwoo and his earrings -________-" that chain bracelet thing looks SO COOL. at 2:09 in front of the city hall looking building
  • :O SUNGJONG MEETS HIMSELF :O again his VOICE. it's so DKFHISDFGKSDJA
  • HOYA, HIS RAPPING AND HIS KILT THINGY.. 
  • THOSE ADLIBS WHILE HOYA WAS RAPPING. OMGEE it's distracting misters..
  • L FALLS
  • WOOHYUN RUNS SO FAST and like YOU CAN SEE THE WIND FORMING BEHIND HIM
  • HOYA (?) THROWS A CHAIR? O______O
  • SUNGJONG KILLS HIMSELF? O______O
  • s-ss-sssomeone hit the floor...
  • another person bursted into flames..
  • L destroyed himself ? O_____O
  • SUNGYEOL'S HAND :O

  • that part in the dance when they bend over.. looks like a bird dance like 2PM's Comeback When You Hear This Song and umm.. Jason's and Samdong's bird dance practice in Dream High ^^
  • CAUSE YOU'RE MY DESTINY.. I wish you were my destiny inifinte ^^
So, like I didn't understand this music video at all. Like what's with the superhero powers and the destroying and stuff? I'm perfectly fine with it if you guys are looking all HOT ^^ . And like umm.. YOU'RE GUSIES VOCALS AND VOICE AND WHAT NOT. PERFECTION ^^. L, Sungyeol, and Sungjong should have more parts tho. I feel that they have a lot less than Woohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya, and Dongwoo.. AND OMG DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT INFINITE IS HAVING A WORLD TOUR? O______O AND I CAN GO ^^ IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY . and if I can get a ride. BUT LIKE I CAN GO. <3 Can't believe I'm gonna watch KCON FROM MY COMP OR LAPTOP -______-" NUUU..
Kat. 

P.S. FLAWLESS MAKNAE. 

Those pictures up there are so pretty^^. Anyways, I was so excited that INFINITE was coming back and I had a high standard for this MV because they has announced that they will film in LA Universal Studios. Not many just get a chance to film at the Universal Studios. And they filmed at Las Vegas too let's not forget that. Before I go on, can someone explain to me the whole merger. Is this good or bad? Is the version A going to come out anytime soon? 

  • The Woollim logo took 10 seconds -__-.
  • Wow the outfits look so fancy.
  • L and his handsome self. I kind of want his skeleton hand bracelet thing.
  • Sunggyu and his vocals, but I don't like the split bangs on him. He looks old.
  • Dongwoo is driving an old car. 
  • I see more Sungyeol here ^^. His hair looks like his predebut/debut hair.
  • I don't like Hoya's harlem pants? skirt? whatever that is.
  • Dongwoo has a hat. Again with a hat.
  • Starting to get curious, where is Dongwoo driving to?
  • Dongwoo has dangling earrings D: 
  • Why is L sitting on a chair?
  • There was two Sungjong. That was awkward. 
  • Sungyeol looks like he's wearing a corset.
  • Woohyun just coolly waking to the center when it was his part.
  • Hoya looks more mature.
  • Why did L fall?
  • Damn Woohyun runs fast. Is that his "power"?
  • Clone Sungjong was gone :O Just disappear into thin air.
  • Who burned themself?
  • L just popped and disappear.
  • Sungyeol's hand is on fire.
  • I really like this song. It reminds me of the "Paradise" and "Before the Dawn" era, which I personally think is the best era they had. 
  • The clothes were looking so good and ON POINT.
  • The MV was really cool with all the effects and everything, pro filming and editing. ON POINT.
  • I don't really understand the MV though. Do they had special powers? Anyways it seemed like an action movie.
  • I really like thing song. I really like this song. 
  • Did I mentioned that their dance never disappoints me? Well this dance was good again!
Right now, I know INFINITE is on their world tour and I can't go D:, but I hope they rest up and come back with another, I miss them already. (Seriously, what's up with them joining SMTOWN? I just want to know.)
S.now


gif credits to owners

No comments:

Post a Comment