Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

B.A.P.'s Hurricane




B.A.P. is promoting on and on. Their popularity is sky rocketing and I hope they get rest. They filmed this in the US also >:D This song was different than their "Coffee Shop" and I actually like this song. I'll just start with the list....
  • They are wearing gold.
  • I noticed that Bang Yong Guk always says "chyeah". Or is it just me?
  • Himchan is driving my future car >:D how I wish I can afford that car LOL.
  • Zelo looks like an cute old grandpa with the white curly hair.
  • Why is there just a pole in the car/limo?
  • Himchan and his "loof is on fire".
  • Himchan has butt crack hair LOL.
  • I heard Hong Kong&Beijing.
  • They were twirling all over when the chorus pops up.
  • I like Daehyun's high notes.
  • This MV was similar to INFINITE's "Destiny" because they also filmed theirs in Las Vegas and other parts of America :/
  • The gold outfit makes me feel like it'll tear up if it isn't worn with care.
  • This song hypes people up.
  • The break dancing part is cool. Maybe because I can't dance LOL.
  • SOMEONE DROPPED THEIR HAT. I THINK IT WAS JONGUP. 
  • This song was very different than their "Coffee Shop".
P.S. Sorry Kat has to re-do her blog part because I accidentally deleted hers D:. Mianhae. Til next time.
S.now

@S.now it's fine, I get to watch their video like another time ^^ and give them another view ;D I honestly forgot what I wrote.. so from scratch here. First things first... I said that they filmed in LA when they really filmed in LV.. how much of a ditz can I be? I just remembered that I sorta wrote a review on facebook LOL.. I'll go look at it.. It might be more like hyper LOL.. nevermind.. I just wrote about how fast my heart was beating, how I couldn't type, how I didn't like Zelo's hair, how Himchan has buttcrack hair, HOW IT WAS TOO SHORT, how it came out earlier than expected, and KCON which I'm not going to D:.  Well I might as well start on the list.....

  • twinkly light.. I thought of twinkle by tts (I have a facial mask one ^^ HEHEHE)
  • First few seconds, I hear wind.. sounds like bigbang's blue :P
  • Daehyun got cut off from the screen in the beginning.. MY POOR BABY D:
  • IT'S SO UPBEAT. I LIKE IT .. -bouncing around- LOL
  • BYG AND HIS CHYEAH... B.... A... P... 
  • Daehyun's vocals -___________-" SIGHH.. I'm just like WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME .. like goosebumps ALL OVER MY BAD.. and I have that tingly feeling in my stomach D: .. maybe I'm hungry.. seeing that it is 10:30 AM and I haven't eaten yet.. Time to get gum :P
  • Youngjae's vocals too. O_______O WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! 
  • HE SAID ROLLERCOASTER RIDE.. I SWEAR HE DID.. <3 love you ^^ lol
  • wait up.. there's a pole in the limo... and like Daehyun and someone is sitting near it.. I can't see the other person -________-" maybe later.. Jongup's head is blocking >:O
  • Jongup's dancing in gold clothing.. you're cool 
  • HE LOOKS NICE WITH RED HAIR and then they just have to give him like purple-ish magenta ish hair -________-" AISSHH
  • Himchan is driving.. CHANNIE IS DRIVING. YAH DO YOU HAVE YOU'RE LICENSE?! 

  • the other person by the pole is BANG.. but only Daehyun is touching it... WAE..
  • DAEHYUN LOOKS SO GOOD PERIOD
  • THEIR VOICES.. SHIVERS
  • Was Youngjae counting countries? cuz I think I heard Europe and America. idk 
  • DAMN THEY BE WEARIN' THEM WHITE SUITS WITH BLACK TRIM(?) LOL or is it hem O____________O IDK
  • Himchan be driving a RED CONVERTIBLE O_______________O GIMME A RIDE ^^ <3 I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.. 
  • his "the loof, the loof, the loof is on fire" it's so adorable. I LOVE HIS ENGRISH, but some fans or anti-s dislike it so much that they rerecorded D: STUPID FANS.
  • S.now.. it was ummm.. "Seoul, Tokyo, and New York City. Beijing, Hong Kong, Berlin"
  • Bang's bags .. poor baby D: you guys should rest.. 
  • Zelo's hair.. the curliness makes him sorta look like one of those cartoon grandmas on those old tv shows.. and there be that awkward strand that is still straight..
  • MAKNAE LINE DANCING ^^
  • How high does Daehyun's vocals in this song go anyways?
  • Jongup's cap says "DOPE" again you're cool ^^
  • Zelo's "turn it up now, burn it up now, bring the mic and shout out to you now" 2X
  • Jongup's cap fell when he was doing the flip.. but flipping him back and the hat going back on his head? nice editing ^^
  • No one danced with the pole.. 
Okay so like, Jongup had so little screen time.. All he did was like dance.. and when they did show him.. his cap was blocking his face.. did he even have lines in this song? I feel that he had more lines in Coffee Shop.. SIGHS AND SMH. But like yeahh CHANNIE SHOULD GIVE ME A RIDE <3 I like his car..like a lot.. it was probably rented.. LOL BUT STILL I LIKE IT.. I don't think I would be like willing to driving it tho.. and if I do... let's move on LOL. I told you guys that I went to B.A.P's Live on Earth: in SF right? WELL I thought that they were going to be selling merch and I BROUGHT $$ but they weren't pissed me off and then I was going to buy it online.. but they shut down the site too D: .. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? I gotta run and buy ingredients because my friend (YES I HAVE FRIENDS and a life.. no not really LOL) is coming over and we are baking ^^.. 
Kat..

here's a cute gif of Chanyeol :P just cuz he's so adorable 

OMO I FORGOT TO ADD THESE... 

I found these on tumblr I think.. but credit ownners for the gifs ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment