Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 9, 2013

2NE1's Falling in Love



AEEEYYYYYYY.. it's 2NE1. >:D AND THEY ARE BACK.. it's been a while.. WE MISSED YOU GALS ^^ . This "new" (HEHEHEHHEHE) song of theirs is called Falling In Love.. their last song was called I Love You and there next song is called.. Do You Love Me. Does anyone else see what I'm seeing? Are they gonna continue with the "Love" concept? OH it's been like a exactly a month since Falling In Love came out :O and the dance version of Do You Love Me is already out.. WE ARE SO BEHIND.. okay moving along.

  • I see a bunch of GOLD :O and tiny gold feet besides like lion claws.
  • XXI (2NE1 in roman numeral) MAKE IT HAPPEN... why? make what happen? make LOVE -wiggles eyebrows- HAPPEN ? ;D
  • MINZY HAS PINK HAIR.. looks like cotton candy.. i want some now LOL
  • Bom has nice nails :P and like nice puffy lips.. O_________O and green blue eyes?
  • DARA IS BLONDE? AND BLACK EYES? and gems above her eyebrows.... 
  • CL has so many rings on her hand and that gold cuff is so HUGE and like long?
  • touch me over here. touch me touch me over there.. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FALLING IN LOVE.. I mean like you can do that after you guys are dating but like touching when you are falling in love.. that's WAY TOO INTO MY PERSONAL BUBBLE
  • Bom's hair looks nice.. she looks younger, I think
  • DAMNN -snaps- MINZY BE SITTING ON AN EXPENSIVE CHAIR with an EXPENSIVE CUP
  • Those GOLD people in the back 
  • The gold statement piece necklace glams up Minzy's white outfit.. and her pink hair pops
  • THOSE GUYS.... are they gonna be the new group that YG is debuting? and like WHY THEY BE WEARIN' THEM SILVER JEWELRY WHEN THE CONCEPT IS EGYTIAN?! 
  • CL looks so pretty. Her voice is so unique. She said something about FIRE... is she making a reference to UMMM their song fire?
  • BOM's GOLD chain bracelet is pretty .. I WANT ONE >.<
  • AGAIN THE JAZZ FINGERS D:<
  • WHAT'S WITH THE GUY SHOTS?
  • DARA DISAPPEARS and then they show her at like 1:30 ishh O______O
  • THAT GOLD CAR.. O______O
  • I wonder how long it took to build the set.
  • CL's MAKEUP 
  • Their dance seems so simple.. BUT WHEN YOU TRY IT .. you're dying. I already know it
  • The awkward basket ball playing LOL
  • Dara's camera.. I WANT ONE
  • Bom's face when she was pointing at 3:06 ^^
  • again the awkward basketball playing.. LIKE DO THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY?
  • Bom's legs are so long and does she ever wear pants?
So, like.. this is a good song.. I think I always say this LOL.. like I don't think it's bad.. I probably just don't get it.. It'll grow on me and I won't just FALL IN LOVE with you 2NE1 but the song too ^^.. LOL 
Kat.


OMG! 2NE1 is finally back! I've waited for these girls for waaaaay too long and now they are finally back. I was so excited since it felt like years since their "I Love You" promotions. This song was again testing on a different genre that they usually don't go for. 

  • What does the coin with "Make It Happen" suppose to mean? Is there a secret behind it?
  • Is Bom wearing blue circle lens?
  • Again Minzy has the short hair. I actually want to see her with some long hair.
  • Wow Dara is blonde and she's actually rocking it. :O
  • Almost everything is in gold.
  • Minzy has pink hair. She's looking good with it too.
  • The gold statues are actual people. :O
  • Minzy is showing her midriff.
  • CL looks pretty tan.
  • She has English in her rap. :D
  • That guy is a hottie, but he can go for another hair style.
  • Bom has long bottom eyelashes.
  • Dara is actually wear a skirt or dress.
  • Bom is forever going to wear her famous mini dresses.
  • Why does Minzy have an ugly triangle cut?
  • Are the people even playing basketball? -___-
  • First time I see a girl group dancing with no shoes on.
  • Dara has a cool camera.
  • Are the girls just sitting on the bleachers checking the hot guy out and the guy was actually staring back at them?
  • Why are the girls just dancing there when the guys were enjoying playing basketball?
  • After listening to it a few more times, I actually like this song now.
  • The song is catchy and addicting, I catch myself singing the "touch me here here" part and the "falling in love, falling in love" part. 
  • Their white outfits were very pretty.
  • They have unique outfits to begin with anyways.
  • This song is so reggae unlike their usual IN YO' FACE songs. 
'll just leave everything here. Annyeong~
S.now




please click : [2NE1 "FALLING IN LOVE" MV REACTION]

No comments:

Post a Comment