Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

4Minute's Is It Popping



Looks like 4minute is going to have a comeback after a comeback (like many of the groups). I liked how "What's Your Name?" had a catchy rhythm, it was totally different than their songs from their debut. I want to know if they have another song that is catchy because I have been saying "Ireum i mwoyeyo?" Now I know how to ask someone what their name is in Korean. LOL. Anyways, here is my list. 
  • 4minute's Sohyun looks so good with orange hair. She is the person after Miss A's Jia with that strong hair color.
  • I like the idea of the phone number dialing at the beginning, that's really cool.
  • Does Gayoon have purple circle lens on :O
  • Jihyun looks good with the colored hair braid.
  • What's up with Sohyun half braided hair?
  • I don't see how the word usage of "ass" inappropriate in this song.
  • Hyuna looks good with that hair color.
  • A guy has a "satan" shirt on.
  • Sohyun was cute when she was singing her part and dancing.
  • Did they get all pruney from standing in a pool while filming that scene?
  • Jiyoon slapped Hyuna's butt :O I saw that.
  • Jihyun long side slit skirt, I don't like it.
  • Gayoon looks sooooooooo skinny, it's kind of scary.
  • Gayoon has a "Geek" shirt on.
  • Jihyun has a little more singing lines than the other songs.
  • Jihyun gave a fist pump to someone.
  • I don't like the long pants that Gayoon was wearing when they were dancing to the chorus. (Her singing part.)
  • A guy just stripped his wife beater.
  • Why does the cameraman keep on focusing or zooming in to the chests of people?
  • When there is a fire, you should run out for safety and and call for emergency, you don't just stand there and point at the fire. That is very dangerous.
  • The club scene that they were in didn't seem so club like. It was like a little party.
  • The song was catchy as usual, but I if I was to choose between "What's Your Name?" or "Is It Popping?" I would choose "What's Your Name?" 
  • I personally like their debut concept. It was fierce and mysterious but they were able to have the bright concept too.
That's all for this 4minute song!
S.now 

4Minute's back, 4Minute's back.. I still don't know the members names -________-" Like I know Hyuna... and then Gayoon and Jiyoon from 2YOON but I can't like tell them apart.. like I know the members and names.. but I can't tell the members [2YOON] apart from one another.. And then there's the leader.. and the maknae.. But I don't know their names... Cube should promote them more.. Or I should watching their reality shows.. BUT umm... I don't got time? OH and because of their song, "What's your name?" I know how to say it in KOREAN ^^ and I can answer that question.. IF I GO TO ANY FANSIGNINGS.. which I doubt I will D: . I went off topic here .. O_O
  • The hologram telephone reminds me of TEENTOP's Supa Love.. 
  • 34971672, that was the number the maknae called.. WAIT UP.. wasn't she in TEENTOP's going crazy.. and the beginning was like Ge-ge-going Crazy.. IS THIS A COINKIDINK? O_____O
  • The maknae's hair looks so pretty orange.. but that braid is so awkward....
  • Hyuna and  that whirling thingy with her palms to her head, how did she she pull that off? I tried it and I THINK I LOOK LIKE A RETARD. 
  • The way they hang up the phone is really weird.. and what's with the phone.. WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH "IS IT POPPIN'?" O_______o I'm confused.
  • Hyuna looks pretty ^^
  • That pond is awkward, OR IS A JACUZZI? and they need to dance in it.. I wonder how long it took.. 
  • One of the Yoon's I think its Gayoon, she has a bob? but not a real one? so a faux bob. I NEED SOMEONE TO DO THAT TO MY HAIR.. D:
  • That's with the turquoise light behind the gates.. It looks like a pretty dungeon.. or like a PRETTY sewer..
  • Maknae.. OKAY HER NAME IS SOHYUN.. I MUST REMEMBER THIS.. she got them cat ears and a veil.. is she getting married? O____O her nails are pretty ^^
  • Jiyoon, she always has a bob.. are the stylists gonna change it soon?
  • She hit Hyuna's butt.. and she has like a sparkly gem under the corner of her right eye.
  • Her earrings are so long.. [I'm still talking about Jiyoon here ^^]
  • LEADER-NIM, MANH-I YEPPEO, but S.now says that she always gets very little lines.. WHY? OH HER NAME IS JIHYUN.. must remember this too ^^
  • SHE THREW WATER AT US ! SHE THREW WATER AT US ! Did I mention that umm Jiyoon threw water at us? ... this is awkward LOL
  • That dance with the thumb near the mouth............................ and the hip rotating......
  • Geogi mul joha, mul joha, geureoke joha. Dugobwa dugo bwa huhoehalgeol.. this is so ................ CATCHY.. that's the word, like their Ileum-i mwoyeyo ^^
  • WHATS WITH KPOP GROUPS DANCING AND THEIR JAZZ FINGERS -_____-"
  • Hyuna is so skinny.. and her stomach is so flat.. I'm jelly.. well I guess she has to be.. because she is an idol.. WELL, I NEED TO START WORKING OUT WITH HER ..
  • Gayoon's awkward flowing peace sign with the jazz fingers ish thingy... -scratches head- yeahh it's weird. She points to her nonexistent watch. I DO THAT TOO *HIGH FIVES*
  • I really don't get the phones.. 
  • HYUNA HAS A TATTOO. apparently it's real. 
  • okay so after the thermometer shot.. I pause the video.. and then, there just happens to be this guy ripping his shirt.. with a creepy face.. WELL I THINK IT'S CREEPY.. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.. he got them wash board abs tho :O
  • THERE'S AN EXTRA WITH MUSHROOM HAIR :O
  • THEY GOT SOME HECKA BUFF GUYS.
  • the guy at 2:34 ish.. the blonde? looks sorta like TEENTOP's L.joe.. maybeI'mabittooobessedwithTEENTOP :O
  • THEY GOT THEM PRETTY SHOES
  • THERE'S.A.FIRE.RUN.FOR.YOUR.LIFE.. but honestly in most KPOP mv's.. the members usually point and stare or just dance when they are in risk of dying or getting in trouble.. why are they so weird?
  • The fire went out PRETTY fast..
  • The guy at 3:02 can be a idol.. he looks sorta like BTOB's Peniel in a way..IDK..
  • WONDER HOW LONG THEY HAD TO DANCE IN THE "RAIN"
  • WAIT UP. WAIT UP. WAIT UP.. there's a chick in a white tank top.. and her bra isn't showing.. she must be wearing a nude one? or a white one... O_O this is awkward LOL
Ge-ge-going CRAZY.. I think imma go crazy with all these names D: overall the song was good. I still don't get it. WHAT'S WITH THE PHONE? and like the club? It's a club right? O___O and like THEY HAVE PRETTY COLOR HAIR and I feel like Gayoon and Jiyoon sang most the song.. Yeahh
Kat.





No comments:

Post a Comment