Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 18, 2013

SISTAR's Give It To Me



Sighh.. I had to wait SOO LONG to watch this mv.. Because S.now went to Taiwan.. and I couldn't watch ANY MV's for like two weeks... SIGHH.. so the teaser photos.. GAVE ME A SHOCK.. because Soyu's and Hyorin's hair.. THEIR LONG LOCKS WERE LIKE CHOPPED OFF :O IM LIKE NOOO.. you can't do that.. unless it was to like make wigs or something.. that's fine :P And the way they dressed, it looked very old fashion... with like "The Great Gatsby" feel to it.
  • The background/set looks so cool.
  • That's a lot of sparkles and strings(?) in the background.. 
  • Starting off with Hyorin singing I see.. her hair is so short D:
  • Dasom's hair is so long.. O____O
  • That circular swing.. I WANT ONE..
  • That popping and snapping. WOOAHH..
  • Soyu's red hair suits her.. I don't think I would be able to pull it off D:
  • I was reading BTS fanaccounts.. and some girl was FANGIRLING over SISTAR's backup dancers LOL... she believes that they might be trainees.. okay. back to the list
  • The dance for the chorus seems simple.. BUT I doubt that it is.. 
  • Does Bora have like a pink or a purple highlight?
  • They do have HOT backup dancers LOL
  • Soyu's solo with the backup dancer.. -lip biting-
  • One of Dasom's outfits when they are doing individual shots look like a hindrance to dance in. D: 
  • That white background with the splashes of blue looks very nice..
  • Now, where did Bora get that handful of sprinkles(?)/sparkles?
  • That walking.. How do that do that? If I tried.. I would have broken a hip and some ribs maybe... O______O.. it's acutally not that hard? (I tried it LOL :P)
  • BLOOPERS IN THE END ^^V
So, this mv was good.. I mean great hehehehhehe.. it wasn't exactly sexy.. well it was, but like NOT IN YOUR FACE SEXY LOL.. I still think that Hyorin's line and vocals are too overpowering the other members, like I know that Soyu and Dasom have some lines.. but Hyorin have a LOT more than they do. Plus, I think that Hyorin unnie should rest her voice because.. it's getting a bit like she's forcing it out(?) and it might not be that good for her vocals.. 
Kat. 

Oh boy, seems like Sistar are going to  promote and promote because their popularity is getting hot, hot, and hotter. It is a smart move to promote so people won't forget them, but I feel like they really need to rest --most importantly, vocal wise. This song has more of a 1990's feel in it. 
  • They seem like they have dark makeup, not thick, dark.
  • For the white outfits part, was Hyorin the only one wearing tights/stockings.
  • Hyorin's hair is short.
  • Soyou has short hair also.
  • Dasom has long hair, and it's looking sexy on her.
  • Bora has a weird dress on when she's sitting on a hoop.
  • The white dress that Dasom was wearing seem annoying.
  • They have some male contact going on :P
  • That main dancer is looking hot.
  • Hyorin's vocals are still going strong.
  • I like how each of the members get their own spotlight part when it's their turn.
  • Dasom threw that hat like she don't care.
  • Bora threw glitter.
  • The walking dance part reminds me of fishes for some odd reason.
  • I still feel like Hyorin is overshadowing the members a little. I get that she's the main vocalist, and it's not her fault for getting so many lines.
  • LOL at the BTS or bloopers, but the guy seemed perverted. LOL
  • I personally like "Alone" more.
  • The dancing seems easy.
That's all,
S.now


MV REACTION--> [SISTAR "Give It To Me" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment