Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 28, 2013

BTS's No More Dream



So this is the new rookie group from Big Hit. I thought that there are still rookies and other still-consider-new groups and I didn't want to listen to them. I thought that I would give it a shot since they are from Big Hit and 2AM is from Big Hit (you know, Big Hit being the subsidiary of JYPE and all.) So let us begin shall we?
  • First of all, we didn't know any of the members but I guess you can say that we did quick research and learned that a few are younger than us. D: That's sad because I feel like a pedo noona, or whatever you call them.
  • I hope the member (I think it was Jin) driving the bus is legal to drive.
  • Did they just drive and hit into a bunch of boxes? &why are there boxes there in the first place?
  • Seriously, I thought BTS meant behind the scenes because I have always learned it as behind the scenes and I will continue thinking BTS as behind the scenes (and you cant stop me >:D)
  • I really like how in the beginning they introduced each of the members (and I still don't remember the members up to this point, but I do know Rap Monster LOL.)
  • Can Rap Monster even see through those sunglasses he is wearing?
  • I think it was Suga, but he style reminds me of Taeyang.
  • Who else thought that Rap Monster looked like a Blasian (Black Asian) throughout this whole MV?
  • I think it was J Hope, but his side face profile kind of reminds me of Lee Joon.
  • Who noticed that the TVs were not working?
  • Cracked up at the glasses part.
  • That baseball being thrown to us was kind of scary.
  • Whoever the member was that was flashing us, better not be younger or that would be awkward and pedophile like.
  • The foot on the other members' back was cool.
  • There was more rapping, I guess it's because there are more rappers than vocalists.
  • I like the singing parts more.
  • This song is so hip, I wanna dance. 
  • I can't really stand the names of some of the members though. Sorry :/
  • It's weird how they didn't run away from the police and was just standing and looking up.
  • The song was good because I like the upbeat part of it.
i just remembered to sign out LOL
S.now


YAH, why you publish this when I didn't write yet? So I remember now S.now thinks that BTS stands for Behind the Scenes, but I was walking through downtown today and like at the Macy's they had BTS as Back To School LOL.. I will forever think of BTS as Bangtan Boys or Bulletproof Boyscouts.. These boys are like my new KPOP addiction. SIGHH, it's really bad because all these boys are such EYECANDY and three of them are so young D:. Must resist and not listen to the new Pledis group, Seventeen when they come out. :P OH and umm S.now you forgot to signout? :P I need to wait for the video to load, so a disclaimer, I know the members better than S.now because I like STALKED them after I saw the eye candy and the cuteness LIKE FANGIRL MOMENT (preferences too ^^). But honestly, I watch their vlogs and knew all the members in like less than 30 minutes ^^v. Let's get started. 


  • Big Hit :D 
  • Jin is the oldest and the visual.. (research :D)
  • When they were introducing the group , they introduced the group as the coolest? arrogant much? JUST KIDDING. I LOVE YOU BOYS. [insert heart throwing]
  •  RAP MONSTER, he was an underground rapper with BlockB's Zico, cool glasses and hair? one more fact, he's from New Zealand, can speak English and I think he trained for like three years? Correct me if I'm wrong and that was three more facts not one -_____-" AND Rap Mon is a rapper hence the name Rap Monster?  Oh and he's the leader because he trained the longest. 
  • Jin, like I said, he's the oldest and the visual, this is a repeat LOL and some fans call him Princess Jin, I think :P He is a vocal. 
  • Jimin, the third youngest, he's a vocal and OMG such EYECANDY, it ain't good for my eyes. CUZ like honestly, standards for guys? Just raised a whole level. 
  • J-Hope, ommo, he's cheekbones, they be so high up there.. I believe that he is the third oldest.. a rapper as well as a vocal? I'm not sure. He promoted with JoKwon's solo Animal. [Watch Here]
  • V.. another one letter named kpop idol .. WHY? but this guy is such a cutie patootie. The faces he makes on radio shows and their vlogs and stuff.. He's the second youngest and is a vocal. His free style rap is pretty good too ^^v
  • SUGA.. from all the fanaccount fan signings I read, I think SUGA is greasy? I think... I'm not sure.. He is the second oldest in the group and is a rapper. When he talks there's a lisp, I think.. I don't remember.. But his voice when he talks on those vlogs, SO DEEP AND SEXY, it sounds like he just woke up or something. 
  • LAST BUT NOT LEAST, JUNGKOOK.. the maknae of BTS and umm.. he dances, sings, and raps.. WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHERE DOES HE COME FROM.. triple threat right there.. and he has the looks too D:
  • we are bulletproof, we are, we are bulletproof, we are bulletproof, we are, we are bulletproof.. so catchy 
  • RM and his sunglasses.. he's indoors too.. 
  • Suga's rapping is so unique.. the high pitched(?) voice thingy. I want big cars, big houses and big rings too Suga oppa.. We shall share. :P
  • Jungkook and his "Okay, omma I'm going to go to the library" <-- in Korean of course. AHHH so cute.
  • J-Hope and his mask
  • Jungkook's hair makes him look like he has a cow lick LOL
  • WHAT IS YOUR DREAM... Rap Monster's yelling (:
  • The biking tricks are so cool
  • shimmy shimmy y'all(?) such a liar... LOL lalalalala. korean korean korean korean korean LOL and then you repeat ^^v 
  • Suga is so pale... milky white skin D: I need to achieve that. 
  • V getting shot and the glasses flying out.. HOW DOES THAT WORK? I tried it and it doesn't work, just makes me look like a retard.. 
  • Jin has so little lines D: 
  • The flash of abs... that's too much Jimin D: but damn he's abs are hecka defined and like... [insert lip-licking motion] pedo nuna even tho he's only like half a year younger...
  • insert Jin and his lip biting .. WHY MUST YOU DO THIS..
  • V's hair look so fluffy when he was shaking his head behind Rap Monster after the line up dance move thingy... at like 3:50 ish?
  • THAT DANCE BREAK.. DAMN..
  • WHY DO KOREANS JUST STAND, STARE, AND POINT? it's so weird.. I would like run in situations like these..
TBH, I don't really like hiphop? but like their song is so catchy.. like their whole album.. I just like fell in love.. And the members are just so pretty. I don't think it's healthy for me. If I was in Korea.. uppppp I would be at like all the fansignings and like all their promotional music shows and all them members would recognize me LOL. But honestly, BTS is like a bias list ruiner.. I don't have a bias list tho.. but they are catching up to BAP very very very soon D:.
Kat.


No comments:

Post a Comment