Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Henry's Trap



Okay, to be honest. I didn't know Henry before this song.. I didn't that he was Canadian-Chinese.. or was it Chinese Canadian? I didn't know that he was in Super Junior M. I didn't know that he was in SMent. LOL. Let's just say that I didn't that he was so talented in like basically EVERYTHING.. yup.. When I saw the teaser photo.. let's just say that I didn't give him a second glance.. Cuz I didn't know him. SMent is too big don't bash D:

  • Starts off with him playing the piano..
  • the ceiling looks really nice.. I think it's a CG tho LOL
  • He looks so handsome in a tux.
  • So instead of a bow tie.. he has a diamond there? O____O
  • The piano playing is so dramatic.
  • I like how he says, "I'm trapped." BUT the door is opened.. What did you say Henry? -raises eyebrow and looks VERY confused-
  • He wears more accessories than I do.. Bwoya 
  • The dancing while playing piano -wiggles eyebrows.. GAG, runs to the bathroom, slaps face LOL-
  • His singing voice is really unique.
  • WHO IS THAT GIRL?
  • Why does he look so nice in a button down..
  • I can already SEE C squealing when Taemin comes out LOL
  • Don't be pissed.. It's not good for your health.. But then again.. it's not good to keep it in either.. WAIT. Wait. wait, this is an mv.. it's all acting.. NEVERMIND -i'm such a babo-
  • Kyuhyun and his high notes.. SHIVERS. :P
  • the hanky dance..
  • Don't kill yourself with the fast driving.. D:<
  • They burned a piano... WHAT IS THIS?
So, I watched one of Henry's lives on Music Bank, I think and he was so cool. Taemin and Kyuhyun couldn't make it so it was sorta like a solo stage and he pulled it off.. YAY! AND TBH.. I wasn't that interested in the song after I watched the mv.. but after hearing it a few things.. I GOT HOOKED. Very bad obsession D; sighh
Kat. 

Hey, Henry! LOL jk. I was surprised that Henry was going to debut as a solo singer. I mean, he doesn't appear much because he's only in Super Junior M. And yes, Kat, Henry is born and raised in Canada and he's of Chinese descent. He auditioned to SM Entertainment (I think), but it's cool that he has his own song to shine and appear more in the Korean music world. Before I end up rambling about other useless things, let's get this list started.
  • I like the awesome piano playing. 
  • The room looks like its in the sky or something.
  • Looking good with that suit on ;)
  • The piano skills is so emphasized in a good way. 
  • Yes, you are trapped.
  • Don't like the full body outfit of yellow and blue?black?
  • That's cool, just go on top of the piano.
  • The girl just magically appeared and disappeared. :O
  • That girl got to touch Henry >:O
  • The music seems a bit too loud compared to his voice.
  • The dance moves seem tiring, and I'm not going to try it.
  • The hand movement like he is playing the piano.
  • When did Taemin appear O_O
  • Taemin had a dangling earring. I don't like guys with dangling earrings.
  • Whoa! Henry's in all red.
  • Why is there a handkerchief just hanging around the hips?
  • Why don't we ever see the girl's face clearly?
  • How did Kyuhyun appear? Why are there so many people appearing?
  • OMG Kyuhyun shouldn't wear tights underneath those shorts. 
  • Henry's high note. Wow!
  • The piano was on fire.
  • The zoom in on Henry's ear, he got hella piercings.
  • Driving a fancy car.
  • The handkerchief was part of the dance.
  • If that girl doesn't want the necklace, I'll gladly that it.
  • Finishing off with piano playing.
That's all, I'll take my leave before the inner fangirl comes out :)
S.now



untrap yourself by clicking---> [Henry "Trap" MV Reaction]



No comments:

Post a Comment