Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 12, 2013

MBLAQ's Smoky Girl


MBLAQ. How long has it been? One year? It feels like five.. What have you guys been doing? You boys .. COUGH I mean men.. weren't sick were you? Well, you guys are now BACK and better than ever(?).. this is so cliche.. D: Anywho.. You guys were WELL MISSED.. I really liked their Scribble and Run and Mona Lisa and It's War and etc.. etc.. etc.. LOL ohh.. so some of my review might be a little influenced by Eat Your Kimchi and freshlyFLIPPED... yeahh.. I just watched them.. I should stop this habit of him D:

  • Black and white concept I see..
  • Mir, your hair looks weird. D:
  • Duude, that room.. HAS SO MANY ACCESSORIES.. it ain't cool, cuz I don't got that many. D:
  • Did G.O just say LEMON? O_____O
  • That dance tho.. :3
  • That shadow on Lee Joon's face. OMGAWD
  • I don't think I can finish the video.. They're just too hot. 
  • Thunder.. Why. Do. You. Have. Pink. Hair? 
  • Those cut outs in his button down.. SEXY. -licks lips, bits them. CRINGE... can someone slap me? I'm getting goosebumps down my back D:-
  • smoky girl smoky girl smoky girl. girl smoky girl smoky girl smoky girl. girl smoky girl smoky girl smoky girl smoky girl.. so repetitive.. BUT I like it.. What is this?
  • G.O has cut outs on his sleeve? why? he has nice arms ehhehehehe 
  • what's with all this EYECANDY?
  • 1:53 the lyrics that I like with those high notes (; 
  • someone should teach me the dance? I really like it 
  • JOONIE.. oppa stop it with the eyes.. my stomach can't take it.. Actually I don't think it's my stomach.. it might be my ovaries.. THEY EXPLODED 

  • Yes I had too.. Let's just pretend that that's MBLAQ.
  • WAIT.. does Lee Joon have like a braided.. or i dunno.. a crocheted back thingy for the back of his suit jacket.. Hyperventilating.. 
  • Someone REALLY need to come over here and teach me the dance for the smokey girl part..
  • Why is there always glass breaking scenes.. like in Infinite H's without you.. umm... seo in guk's with laughter or with tears.. those are the only two i remember off the top of my head. 
  • Is that acid?
  • That hand brushing in the air.. THUNDER.. I have the need to jump someone.. -slaps myself in the face-
  • MIR IN GLASSES. the cutest thing EVER.. I don't think my heart can take anymore.. It feels like it's about to explode D: ohh I forgot about you.. D;
  • Did that girl do a flip on the ground? O______O
  • Mir stopped him? 

  •  Seungho with BLONDE hair.. IT'S GROW ON ME.. coming to like it ^^V... he just said BABY GIRL .. AHHHHH FANGIRL MOMENT..
Okay.. This list is VERY VERY VERY LONG >////< I honestly don't know what to do with them D; So I found this song sort of annoying when I first listened to it.. But like other songs.. IT GROW ON ME.. WHY MBLAQ WHY? 
Kat. 
MBLAQ IS BACK. It's been so long and they are finally back. Their songs were hot and sexy. I feel like I would explode. I had to listen to "This Is War" or "It's War" because they took a year (?) to come back again. One thing is that, J Tune Camp is a subsidiary of J Tune Entertainment. Most subsidiary always have their own management, or almost concerned as a different company. My question is J Tune Entertainment is under JYPE, does that make MBLAQ indirectly connected to JYPE? Huh. I mean, Big Hit is a subsidiary of JYPE and the artists under it is managed differently, thus you down see BTS and GLAM not hanging around JYPE artists. (Yes, I did research) Huh.

  • Seungho with blonde hair. Work it! I mean work it.
  • I see this black and white concept going on.
  • Why is there an awkward chess piece?
  • When was the last time Joon changed his hairstyle.
  • I'm not feeling G.O.'s hair.
  • Why is there a backup dancer with Lee Joon?
  • Smoky girl. What is a smoky girl?
  • Looking good with the suits.
  • Thunder has pink hair :O
  • Wow, sexy dancing going on :O Hot!
  • Did anyone see in the Lee Joon's outfit where his back was tied up!
  • Again, with the hat. -____-
  • I feel like there is a trend of neon colors.
  • LOLOL at Mir with his glasses and tied up hair. LOL
  • Why are there backup dancers dancing around Mir D:<
  • I SPY LEE JOON'S SMILE!
  • They have a foreigner as a main actress in this MV.
I better go before I freak out, 
S.now



please click: [MBLAQ "Smoky Girl" MV Reaction]
gif credits to owners

No comments:

Post a Comment