Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 12, 2013

Baek A Yeon's A Good Boy



Heyy. (: It's Kat here :P and we are back with Baek A Yeon's A Good Boy. I was really excited for this song because I really liked her A Sad Song. HWAITING UNNIE ! 
  • Her room, I would like to have it.. It's so pretty and natural-like.. But it's probably just a set D: 
  • Her bed.. It's like a princess bed.. Imma buy one for my daughter, if I have a daughter.... yeahh LOL
  • She doesn't use a blanket? and she wears socks to sleep? :O
  • Umm, there's a green butterfly in a jar? is that healthy for the butterfly? and are there even green butterflies? [I looked it up.. there are :O]
  • I like her shorts .. the ones with the stars..
  • Her hand mirror... I have something like that.. but the rose is smaller..
  • That is a very big bow on her dress... 
  • Her dress looks very short.. unless she has very long legs?
  • The pale pink dresses the backup dancers were wearing are pretty <3 
  • She falls to the ground.. and then like flies back up.. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?
  • A random girl gives her flowers.... that never happened to me D:<
  • There are random boys staring at her when she was walking down the street..
  • Was that a pinky promise? I thought you were either suppose to use right HANDS or left HANDS.. not a right hand and a left hand... -_________-"
  • The guy backup dancers don't look that great in overalls.. and then the girl outfits make them look sorta like maids... it's cute tho .. 
  • A back hug :O
  • That sunlight at the end.. it looks so pretty..
I like this song, it suits her voice, but I think that ballad like songs let her use her vocals more.. Like she can hit those hit notes.. why not let her sing those songs? I dunno this is only my opinion. 
Kat.

S.now here. Let me tell you that I was expecting a good song from her that would help her vocals. Without anymore of my useless babble....

  • She wears good clothes to sleep, I wish I can do that D:
  • That butterfly in the jar is pretty, but the butterfly seems so lonely
  • The blue polka dots dress was pretty but the big bow killed it.
  • The bed was on top of some boxes or something. That will take a long time to get down.
  • All the clothes makes her so cute.
  • The falling part was cool.
  • It was awkward how the person sweeping the floor would just stare at her like that.
  • It was awkward when that sweeping guy came and danced in front of her and the jumpsuit guy just came and straight up stared at her.
  • The house she went into was dull and boring compared to the outside.
  • That was cool that when they pinky promised the lights lighted up.
  • That was a cute back hug.
  • The main character and dancer was cute.
  • They were cute acting all shy and stuff. Innocent love <3
  • It was cute the their friends pushed them be to together.
  • At the end, was it all a dream?
  • Her hair color is pretty.
That's all,
S.now



No comments:

Post a Comment