Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 11, 2013

AFTER SCHOOL's First Love



After school is back. Last year they were fierce and sexy with their song "Flashback" and they came back with an even sexier song! I think the song is good. They had came so far and still going after having some members graduating and adding new members. I think the company has a unique way of managing this group. Let's talk about the video now.
  • I don't like the blue and orange background. Maybe I just don't like those two colors combined.
  • I heard they had many injuries due to this comeback. Lizzy was injured so she wasn't on stage and Raina injured her wrist, hence her dancing was limited.
  • I feel like those poles aren't secure and they would just end up falling, which I hoped never happened.
  • Pole dancing is hard.
  • The purple caged background looks cool.
  • They had rain to add on to their emotions.
  • How can they sing and spin around the poles? Takes a lot of energy.
  • Were some of the members half naked?
  • The solo pole dancing, where they were wearing white, had very hard moves.
  • Lizzy had her solo shot for her part.
  • Having two people dancing with one pole is hard work.
  • They were well coordinated.
  • The ending made me kind of dizzy.
  • Did I spy a Nana smirk?
  • I liked their outfits here.
This song was good and the dance was something that wouldn't be seen often in Kpop. I'm surprised that they weren't banned from doing this dance. Kudos to the girls for working so hard for this comeback.

S.now

So, before I start, let me just say, I watched Eat Your Kimchi's review ish thing..  on this song.. So.. umm it might have a little of their influnce.. maybe? First things first, I'm going to be honest and say that I don't really know the members.. I only know Uee, Kahi (who left) and Raina.. and Nana.. yeahh... I don't really follow them? Flashback was a good song.. I think they were wearing flapper like outfits when they were promoting on Music Bank.. well some of the epsiodes.. Nevermind.. it wasn't flapper like D: okay. awkward.. Why do I always put myself in these situtaions? O______O
  • okay.. The first thing I notice was the poles.. in the room.. and then I see girls hanging onto it and I think.. POLE DANCING.. and then I go O__________O WTHECK? are they really gonna? cuz that means that they must have PRACTICED, A LOT..
  • the orange.. WHY?! -confused face-
  • did someone have a patch thingy on their knee cap?
  • Those individual shots.. it makes them look naked? and there's water running down too? ARE THEY SHOWERING ?
  • Why are they all wearing British flags.. or the colors red, blue, and white?
  • Are those tattoo stockings I see Nana?
  • Uee's shorts look like referee ________.....
  • Do they all have tattoos? O______O
  • Their crop tops are very short? and they are sporting those puffy sleeves too :O
  • Is her tattoo a girl in a martini glass?
  • AND THEY ARE NAKED..
  • Her earrings look cool.. 1:34
  • That DJ scratching... (EYK)
  • They are shaking their butts? -raises eyebrow-
  • The high low that girl was wearing at 1:58.. the difference between the high and the low was VERY BIG.. and that solo pole dancing was very cool, KUDOS
  • She's walking on air... while holding the pool.... DAEBAK
  • That chest popping.. I can't do that.. D:
  • Their makeup looks pretty natural, except for the thick eyeliner.. Are they even wearing blush?
  • Their eyebrows are so straight..
  • It looks like Uee was going to cry at 3:00. I spoke too soon.. there was a tear at 3:01 LOL
  • The jungle gym background looks nicer than the orange one.. 
So, they weren't naked? I saw Rania in the end with a towel(?) or a white dress wrapped around her body? Overall the song was good. I liked it.. or I LIKE it.. I can sing along.. I mean not sing but like screech? LOL jk .
Kat. 
P.S. so I go and look at S.now's review.. and I see that she used Kudos too.. BOO. 
P.P.S. this is the first time I saw a KPOP group or idol include pole dancing.. but I don't really get how this has to do with the song.. because the title was first love.. Maybe I should check out the lyrics? I'll get back to you on this.. maybe.
P.P.P.S  HAHAH you said peepee... LOL
P.P.P.P.S. I hope I got these P.S.'s right LOL
P.P.P.P.P.S. I always do these in letters to my friends and we always get them wrong..
P.P.P.P.P.P.S.. OKAY I'll stop D; 




No comments:

Post a Comment