Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 8, 2013

100%'s Want You Back

 


Note: Please watch the content. There will be 18+ content involved.
Ok, so 100% came back with a new song! They are the hoobaes of Teen Top. I was surprised that Minwoo, the leader, was born in 1985. I mean, he looks young. They are talented and they actually trained later than Teen Top did. It's nice to see them again and they should continue coming out with new songs because I'm still not familiar with them. WARNING: THERE WILL BE SOME PERSON (kat) THAT WILL TALK NONSTOP ABOUT THEIR ABS. YES. THERE ARE ABS.
  • Why was there a police siren in the back?
  • Her mascara looks cool. I want one.
  • Why did they get up as if they don't care?
  • He walked out as the girl was putting on her makeup.
  • The background where they danced on in the beginning is cool. 
  • Was the girl holding a light blue rose?
  • The background with crystals or something on the ceiling reminds me of 2PM's 10 out of 10.
  • The two people laying down together is very awkward and actually scary looking.
  • One of the outfits reminds me of duct tape. Please look below.
  • What was the girl looking for?
  • The girl handed film over to one of the members.
  • The girl's outfits was very sexy.
  • Why does he just walk in and she have a gun?
  • I. SAW. SOME. ABS.
  • Was the gun fake?
  • He was on top of her.
  • Was it all roleplaying for sex?
  • Did the film show that she was cheating on him?
  • Was it a one night stand?
Here's a picture for you to enjoy.


That all I got to say.
S.now


YOU KNOW ME SOO WELL S.now. LOL So this MV left me biting my lips D: They didn't bleed tho >:D So 100% is like one of my most favorite groups after like B.A.P and Teen Top of course (:. I usually don't look a teaser anythings.. cuz it just bring my hopes up.. yeahh.. BUT THEN, I heard that 100% bared their ABS in their teaser photo [YES I HAD TO LINK IT] and i JUST HAD TO SEE. (no I'm not a pedo.. ) But yeahh... one of the reasons that I like them a lot is because, they are hoobaes of Teen Top and I like Teen Top A LOT.. and I watched them on Teen Top rising 100% and I just fell in love (not really) .. And as you can tell from the previous posts.. I LIKE PEOPLE WITH THE VOICES/VOCALS... YUP


  • It seems very calm in the beginning.. but tense at the same time.. Like you know that there is a problem but you dunno what it is. 
  • Jonghwan starts it off-ish.. (after Minwoo LOL). MY BIAS >:D That "air walk" was very cool . <3 
  • Is the girl spying on Sanghoon? O__O
  • Rokhyun's VOCALS. ohh and gimme gimme I want the rose.. 
  • Her hair.. I like it.. it's wave. I CAN NEVER ACHIEVE THAT D:
  • Minwoo looks nice.. with the tie and he button down :P
  • That background.. S.now mentioned this.. it was like 2PM's "10 out of 10".. but I think B.A.P used this set for "No Mercy" too (correct me if I'm wrong and comment below if there are more artists that used this set)
  • Why is the girl with Sanghoon if she was with Chanyong before D: NO CHEATING D:<
  • Laying in those flowers seem uncomfortable.. WHAT IF THERE WAS A BEE.. I hope you're okay Sanghoon oppa.
  • They burned flowers :O... what's up with these people.. burning things.. TOAST in Seo In Guk's "With Laughter or With Tears".. PIANOS in BTOB's "Insane" and Henry's "TRAP" and now flowers ? really now  -_________-" 
  • Their outfits sorta remind me of that one time when B.A.P was promoting.. I don't really remember.. If I find it.. I'll upload. 
  • They hold hand a lot in the dance.. ARE THEY GETTING ALONG? :P
  • Hyukjin.. and his voice too :O
  • FLASH OF SKIN.. it's too dark to see anything too -POUTS-
  • How hard did they work to get those abs?
  • I'm not gonna say anything about the bed scene cuz S.now mentioned it already
  • When Sanghoon went like -RIP-.. I swear I can picture girls having nosebleeds like in those mangas. LOL It was a shock in the eyes thoo. I forgot it was there... 
  • In their dance version.. there was a dance move where they all walk in a circle thingy.. When I saw it.. I thought it was familiar... and then I realized that B1A4 did it in there "Only Learnt the Bad Things" .. yeahh
  • 130615 Music Bank 100% Want You Back I was talking about this dance move... it's already at the spot and Sanghoon's abs are shown right after ;D Don't get a nosebleed

I think this was a good comeback song for 100%.. I'm not thinking about the abs.. Like a shows a sexier (LOL) side to them after "Guy Like Me" which was like softer and more mature (talking about breakups and such D: ). When I told S.now that I was looking forward to writing this review.. this was what she told me .. "I better not get a call from the hospital" and I was like, "Why?" and then she said "Abs = nosebleeds.. seven of them = hospital" LOL.. yeahh we cool :P
Kat. 



To see our reaction ---> [100% "Want You Back" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment