Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 28, 2013

BEAST's I'm Sorry



Okay, so I'm currently loading the video.. and there's an ad. D: BEAST.. it has been a while since Beautiful Night... 11 months to be exact.. Almost a year.. BUT THEY ARE HAVING A COMEBACK ON THE 19th OF THIS MONTH.. -happy dance-. ^^V So, I was recently reading a fanfic.. yes I read fanfics.. and I stumbled upon a BEAST fanfic.. and BLIRSJNBFSDKUHNJEFGKSGBHFJ... It like... I don't know what to say... Anywho.. there was a song in the story.. and I'm pretty sure that you BEAST lovers already know about it.. But it was my first time hearing it.. and it just broke my hear when I hear it.. I'm tearing up right now.. I dunno why.. Here is the link (: When This Door Closes credits to: kwangdongwoon. I always get goosebumps/chicken skin listening to this song.. and Dongwoon oppa.. DON'T CRY, JEBAL TT^TT.. okay back to the review. 
  • Bird's view? I hear a helicopter so that's where they are filming from? 
  • They setting up and getting ready for a concert? I wanna be there.. 
  • Doojoon is giving Yoseob a massage from the front.. KYYAA that's so cute ^^V
  • All those lucky fans D:
  • WAIT.. THERE WAS A FAN MEETING TOO? NOO.... 
  • these fangirls... I probably would have been louder tho LOL. :P
  • Jelly, they all have BEAST lightsticks.. OH HOW I WANT ONE.. 
  • when Junhyung raps... all those camera effects.. JJANG 
  • Hyunsueng.. Kikwang.. Yoseob.. Dongwoon.. Doojoon.. WHY MUST YOUR VOICES BE SO PERFECT ?! D:
  • Who jumped down there ? :O it was Yoseob.. 
  • The helicopter again...
So.. THEY PERFORMED THIS LIVE? in front of an audience? BUT NOT ON A MUSIC SHOW.. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS. I'm so jealous of all the fans D:.. IT AIN'T COOL. Their outfits made them look so handsome.. -creeper smile-
Kat.

One...Two...Three....BEAST! yep, I was happy that Beast were back. I was just waiting for some of the group to come back. I was kind of disappointed by the MV tho. But it's ok. they are back and they will back again. That's cool.
  • I hate fan chants. They are tool loud. I'm just trying a enjoy the music here. Don't get me wrong by having no fan chants, I just think that if you upload it in good definition, might as well removed the fan chants.
  • Helicopter filming it?
  • This was probably by far the worst MV I watched because it made me dizzy.
  • I like how they showed the practicing scenes. Still looking good.
  • The word "sorry" sounds so emphasized,
  • Haha I see them putting makeup on :)
  • The computer effects are cool, but it just made me dizzy.
  • Junhyung and his charisma.
  • Did Yoseob get off the stage.
  • Was the bodyguard also filming? Or was he not the bodyguard?
  • This song really shows their vocals :D
  • LOLOL at Kikwang's little butt dance. LOL
  • The song was good, just the video made me dizzy.
S.now



No comments:

Post a Comment