Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

[130708] Fangirling.

So it's currently 11:31 PM right now.. And all I have been doing for the past few hours was looking at youtube cuts.... and FANGIRLING.. it's not that good for me, because I get to hyper... but still it's so fun watching videos.

So this started because.. on epsiode 35 of You're The Best Lee Soon Shin, IU was singing Forgotten Season, and it just reminded me of B1A4's Sandeul singing it on Immortal Songs II... I don't remember the date but here is the link. And then to this link, I see Sandeul and Sweet Sorrow having that face off thingy? Where the audience chooses which on is better? and SANDEUL OPPA WON ^^v SO PROUD ! <3 that bow to the ground was so cute, I don't think I have seen anyone one do that. And his top lip was stuck to his teeth and that only happens when he is smiling too hard or when he is in shock LOL it's too cute.

After that there was a suggested video... of B1A4 winning their first win on Music Core and it was so cute. There was a group hug and CNU was like left out and then I was like.. OMMO OPPA IS LEFT OUT... D: and then afterwards.. he gets into the group hug too.. and after that.. he starts to cry because, I think, his emotions get the best of him.. and then he makes Baro Oppa cry too.. This was before Baro got hurt (I think).. and then Gongchan oppa was just there... and that eyebrow raise.. LIKE OMG.. yeahh.. hehehehhehe. Oh, and I see C-clown with their hats LOL.


Afterwards, I see a video of B1A4 getting woken up on a reality show cut. I'm pretty sure that the show was called MTV sesame player. This clip had me cracking up because CNU woke up first and went into the restroom and walked back out because he saw a camera man in there, and that freaked him out. Baro woke up second, I think, and he still looked so pretty without makeup. Sandeul wakes up in a daze and looks so cute cause he has his hoodie on LOL. He then gets up and hits his head on the ceiling and says,"Why is the ceiling so low." And I go and think 'well you have been living there for a while now, shouldn't you know?' And then he goes and looks at the camera lol so cute. Jinyoung woke up next, he didn't really do anything exciting. D: but it was cool how he let's all the other members go use the wash room before he does. Gongchan woke up last. It was to cute, he was like rolling around, trying to avoid getting caught bare faced on camera in the morning, and how he rubbed his eyes first thing. When he sat up on his bed, he looked so tall. :O

That video lead me to this video, and I thought it was so cool how Jinyoung can do those things with his mouth. Baro too, even Sandeul looked surprised at what Baro can do. This led to a cut from B1A4's Hello Baby (ep4) and they were "learning" or using English. Elipunt, this was how Gongchan spelled elephant in this video 너무 귀여워 (neomu gwiyeowo), Sandeul was so funny, and their English isn't that bad, but it wasn't exactly good.

After, I saw this video with Daehyun and Youngjae, having the most awkward convo ever and it was in English !! (: And out of no where Himchan comes in and says "I love Cheeji Burger. I love it." AHHHHH SO CUTE.. ^^ his accent is terrible, cracks me up.. 

Then, I noticed that that video was actually a cut.. So I watched the whole thing (It was the Stop It MV bts). Now that they explained the story line, I actually get it.. I was like what is the girl? BANG'S VOICE IS SO DEEP and he talks so slow LOL.. that weekly idol episode hehehehhe. OMMO. Bang and Youngjae is so playful together.. And I hope that you didn't get hurt that much.. having to fall on the floor so many times.. D: that was smart using the wheelchair.. THAT GUMMY SMILE THO D: Channie's voice is pretty deep too ^^V . That mehrong tho.. OMG.. why are you guys so cute D: There are people coloring in the back, in the classroom scene. I wouldn't mind doing that for a living ^^ Daehyun trying to skate.. No honey.. that's not how you do it.. Why are you creeping in the back when Himchan oppa is speaking to the camera? O_______O that's awkward and creepy.. BUT YOU'RE SO CUTE. <3 That English Village scene again GAHHH.. >///< When Jongup said.. "We're family, so there's no such thing as mine or yours." Zelo's reaction... TOO CUTE. oh my gosh 

Lastly, I watched "B.A.P power behind the Show". The only thing I remembered from this is that Zelo probably said something disgustingly cute about the song "It's All Lies" from their Power Mini-album? and Bang oppa spit.. water out.. And speaking of water, Daehyun said that he could live without it .. on that day... because it was too hot..WHAT ABOUT YOUR CHEEJI CAKE.. LOL Channie's accent :P I should go some. ^^V

So I found a photo.... of daelo... apparently it was photoshopped... It doesn't look photoshopped... 


I swear, if this was really photoshopped... these Daelo shippers have WAY too much time on their hands. LOL And Zelo doesn't look that much taller than Daehyun.. so it has to be photoshopped LOL


GAHH.. Zelo's cheeks look so chubby.. I wanna pinch them too.. and Daehyun looks like he is having WAY too much fun LOL. 


 NO.. DON'T TAKE ZELO'S LIP'S VIRGINITY D: LOL....


ANDWAE.. YOU CAN'T HAVE ZELO's LIPS EITHER CHANNIE. LOL.. this was from their Secret Love MV? I can't find the original that TSENT posted D: 


HEHEHEHEHEHE 


Zelo's face LOL



LAST ONE I SWEAR.. don't you think that Himlo is cuter than Daelo, tho? Mother and son (:

OKAY.. enough BAP spam... i should stop fangirling.. I feel myself getting hyper.. 
Talk to you guys next time.
Peace out, 
Kat.

gif and photo credits to owners

No comments:

Post a Comment