Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Yoo JiAe's Delight



Whoa! INFINITE's little sister has debuted with her solo track Delight. Congrats! She has matured and doesn't seemed like who she was when she was in "You're My Oppa!" (yes, I watched the show.) This song though, wasn't something to be amazed by. It wasn't attention grabbing and appealing enough for me. To amaze me (and many other kpop fans) the debut was be a bomb-tastic song. It needs to have a BAM and make people think, wow,this is it. On the side note, her voice was so high, I actually couldn't bear to listen to it again. It just sounded very high. But the song sounded cute and sweet.:) I even thought she was younger than me with the cuteness but she's actually older. O.O
  • Is it me or does her shoes keep changing from high heels to regular?


  • I wouldn't mind wearing her uniform. It's cute.
  • Is there a guy's voice in the background vocals?
  • She changed in front of a mirror and they filmed it.
  • The cress she changed into looks so old fashioned. 
  • Her hair is pretty.
  • She looks so shy.
  • I like she natural makeup look.
  • Her and Baro really has similar features.
  • WHERE DID THE PINK SCARF COME IN, she left the house without one.
  • The scenery is quite nice.
  • I like the shy and awkward hand grabbing/holding.
  • They are enjoying listening to music together. cute.
  • What happens to her bike if she's riding with him?
  • Was she holding a kite or a handful of ribbons?
  • That finger kiss.
I heard that she was gong to be in a girl group but Woollim is introducing each other as a solo first. I'll just wait I guess.

S.now


Honestly.. I don't really remember watching the video, because we did the reaction video a few weeks ago.. as I was saying.. I didn't even remember her name was I was looking for this video on youtube.. This is how you know that JiAe's debut song was that high up on the WOW factor. From allkpop (this was predebut of course) I learned that JiAe was on "You're My Oppa" with Infinite, but I never got the chance to watch it, I honestly was going to start today.. Yup


  • That Woollim thing in the beginning of the video is starting to get annoying.. Like you're here to watch the video and then there's the logo... it's sorta like JYP's whisper to me.. in my opinion. Like they even have the logo in their teasers(usually around 40 seconds) and it waste like thirteen of those seconds D:
  • The scenery looks so nice.. I wanna go there and touch the flowers too D:
  • The lighting looks so natural
  • Her makeup is so minimal it looks flawless.
  • Her backpack is so red that it pops.. or it makes her outfit pop.... LOL
  • Her shoes.. I wouldn't mind owning a pair.. of all of her shoes in the video >:D
  • HER SKIN IS SO MILKY WHITE. IM JELLY
  • When she started to take off her clothes, I was like are you stripping O//////O
  • Her hair is so thick and natural.. how does it not have a crease from being tied up?
  • GAHHH it's BARO OPPA -DIES- his makeup is minimal too makes him look innocent >/////< hahaha that's funny. His hair looks like a mushroom cut :P
  • Her laugh when they met up.. seems a bit too strong and forced..
  • Did he bring her the scarf or did it magically appear out of thin air? and her shoes changed too O.o Her bangs are split too
  • They should have went to the place with the pretty flowers to sit D: would have been more romantic and cute
  • Baro is so cute with the hand.. making me cringe LOL and then the headphones.. :3 
  • Umm.. if she's riding on his bike.. where did her's go?
  • There was a guitar at the picnic blanket scene but no one played it D:
  • An indirect kiss.. :O do the real thing guys.. no I'm just kidding. it was cute (:

Her voice was a little too high for my taste.. and her outfit didn't really flow cuz it was always changing.. Yeahh. I liked it tho. I mean it's on my iPod so I must of liked it right? I liked how it is one of not many .. you know those innocent songs.. I think it's innocent.. I didn't look at the lyrics LOL.. but yeahh a lot of girl groups or soloist are going for the more sexy concept.. so yeahh (:
Kat


our Delight MV Reaction: [Yoo JiAe "Delight" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment