Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 27, 2013

C-Clown's Shaking Heart



C-Clown a new-ish rookie-ish group.. I have been with them since the beginning.. "Solo" you know, but I still don't know their names.. I know that there is a Rome, a Maru, a Ray and some guy that has a face structure like T-ara's Jiyeon, but I can't recognize them after even tho it's almost been a year D: . And they introduce themselves in "Solo" too. D:  I know Maru maybe.. He's younger than me.. I really liked their "Far away, young love" the acoustic version was really good too. Their song before that one was .... they had one right, I'm pretty they did.. I forgot tho.. umm it was umm... nevermind.. they didn't. :O That was embarassing. 


  • I would like to own one of those mics from the beginning of the mv..
  • The light dance.. you know the lights dancing in the background.. it's so synchronized... must have been a lot of work. 
  • Kangjun's vocals :O heavenly.. 
  • That girl is from Girl's Day right? the one that is dating Tony An?
  • Again Kanjun's voice.. OMG.. in Far Away, Young Love too OMGG..
  • The other guy with the vocals too .. is his name siwoo? nope I think it's Ray.. their voices >////<
  • That swing.. looks really hard to swing in with the floral ropes..
  • That chick's makeup looks pretty and natural except for the hecka long eyeliner..
  • Maru looks maturer.... no wait .. MORE MATURE, that was fail.
  • The mic looks like it's from the fifties.. and that dress.. looks unwearable in this century so I'm guessing that it was suppose to be set in the olden times?
  • The girl disappears.. WHERE DOES SHE GO? is this what they mean by shaking heart?
  • that ring looks very plain
  • Minji? is that the girl's name.. I though it was Hyeri... 
  • That dance seems very simple... 

So, I like this song.. I really do. I'm happy that they don't / or didn't have to (since this is so late) promote with fur jackets/covers.. like in Far Away, Young Love.. There was another song in this album that I really liked.. It was called... "It Was Like That Then" ft. Ali". It gave off a softer and cuter side to what they are promoting. 
Later, 
Kat.



First, I actually don't know this group and this is my first time listening to them. There is a reason that I never listened to them though. 2012 was the year  where the whole kpop scene just decided to debut a whole lot of new groups into the world. At first, I was like "cool, as long as they actually got talent" and then I got frustrated by all the groups because I couldn't catch up with them. You see, I have trouble remembering names and if you tell me to point them out and name them, hell no. I won't be able a put a name on that face. So, I stopped listening to all the rookies. (Another reason was that the idols were getting younger and younger, they were even younger than me.) I just listened if a song caught my attention. I decided to slowly listen to each one and keep with the ones I love. Anyways, before I get even more off track I want to talk about the name. Is it me or are the names of idols getting more and more ridiculous. I mean sorry, but C-Clown? I know there are other horrible names out there but really? I don't like clowns and putting a "C" just reminds me of me seeing a clown and that's actually not a good image. Putting their name aside, this group seems very promising. The song is good.I like the upbeat beat the song has.It sounds latin(?) (I can't quite grasp a word for this.) (By the way, I also got the English translation for this song.)

  • They really enunciated their words so it was clear.:)
  • They reach the high notes well, they don't sound like they will cough or choke.
  • The microphone in the beginning looked very old fashioned.
  • I don't like the term usage of "swag." This is way over rated now.
  • The beginning was in English the the pronunciation was clear and precise. I actually understood that. (Usually groups don't do that.)
  • I thought the girl's voice in the song was very creepy, but it gives a good effect to the song.
  • I like how they used some of the members names as part of the lyrics.
  • They used "damn" and "hell" :O
  • This group has hats too.
  • The dress the girl is wearing seems so annoying to move around with.
  • I like the little transition before the song changed a little.
  • I hadn't been on the swings in so long, watching this makes me want to ride on one again.
  • The man took off her ring.:O
  • The ending, the rapper, his jawline reminds me of Dongwoo from INFINITE.
  • The ending also had a man's voice. 
All in all, this song has a good use of effects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment