Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

VIXX's Hyde



Omg... This MV was just too ridiculous. This was so scary that I just struggling when I was editing this. All the things that I am scared of was in this video. Let me tell you...editing during the night time at 12 is not a good thing to do because I got too scared to sleep. LOL. Lesson learned I guess. Well...

  • Eww snakes.
  • I don't know this group....Kat does. The blonde guy's V bangs are a no-no. I mean I wouldn't walk out with that hairstyle.
  • Ewwww spiders.
  • A skull :O 
  • Those animations that they added was cool.
  • I feel like there are two different sides of each members in the MV because one is wearing white and the other is wearing black. 
  • Did they film in a forest?
  • The arm dance makes them seem possessed.
  • The outfit of the red "heart" was creative. (Where the red stain was placed on the heart.Like the picture^)
  • The weird "cage hug" was unexpected.
  • Their makeup was intense.
  • One person pushed the girl down and another strangled her. :O
  • Eww worms.
  • Are those wings the devil wings or the dark angel wings?
  • Kind of creepy how her crest has the picture of a member.
  • At the end, were the worms on blood?
Well, I got scared re-watching it again.
S.now


Okay.. okay.. okay.. VIXX... So far.. I liked their "Superhero" and "I Don't Want To Be An Idol" CUZ I LOVE BALLADS.. well most ballads LOL .. So.. I don't really know their names.. I just know N, Ken, and Leo.. OH WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT ... YOU CAN'T, WELL I CAN'T FORGET RAVI. :O I still need to watch their MTV Diary.. I watched BTOB's but yeahh.. I should go watch it LOL

  • this mv looks scary from the beginning..
  • RAVI IS BLONDE :O LIKE MY [CENSORED] BABYS 
  • okay.. those tarantula legs are so scary..
  • they have a lot of makeup on.. even more than me.. cuz I don't wear any.. :P
  • they are possessed
  • when they do that zombie(?) dance thingy? their arms look so long? WHY DO I HAVE LEPRECHAUN ARMS? or is it the angle that makes it look long?
  • wait, wait, wait.. so like when they are dressing in white.. they AREN'T POSSESSED but when they are dressed in black they are possessed or is it vice versa?
  • N looks so nice with red hair... I'm like drooling.... yeahh...
  • the "RAVI" before he raps... >:D hehehehehhe
  • sighhh. they use CG.. -_____-" the black wings look pretty tho.. it looks sorta legit.. what if they are.. that means that they can fly to places.. meaning they can visit me in the US :O
  • Their dance is very cool.. if I was an idol... it would probably take me like a thousand decades to learn like five seconds so that... so that means that I'm not an idol.. DARN..

TO BE HONEST.. I don't what the meaning of the song is.. I'll go do some research.. for my understanding of course. OHH... I get it now.. too lazy to explain tho.. maybe I should.. so remember how I said that, umm, when the members were dressed in black.. that they were possessed? It's actually a multiple personality disorder (?) and umm the one in black is "Hyde" and then the one in white is "Jekyll".. GAHH, that was a terrible description.. here's the link if you guys want to read more about this.
Okay.. over and out guys,
Kat.



our video ---> [VIXX "Hyde" MV Reaction]





No comments:

Post a Comment