Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shinhwa's This Love



Shinhwa, they are first generation KPOP idols. I think it has been ten years.. :O that's a very long time. I only know Andy.. cause.. you know.. he's the ____ of TOP MEDIA and 100% and TEENTOP IS IN IT >:D. and I also know Shin Hye Sung from the KBS variety show Immortal Songs II. Onward to the list..

  • They are in their THIRTIES.. and they can still MOVE better than I CAN. What is this madness? :O
  • So you know how they are suppose to lip sync for mv's I dont think Hye Sung lip synced at at 0:20 ....
  • The way they dance.. it makes them seem like they are robots or something.. their moves are like soo, I can't even find a term for this.. BRAIN FART.. aligned, I think.
  • The thing that one guy does with his hands and then there are piano sounds.. (: 
  • That girl that appears.. so looks half white.. but she's Japanese right?
  • Again.. the thing they do with their hands.. make them look like magicians
  • Their English pronunciation is pretty good. 
  • When they were counting one, two, three.. their fingered showed fives..
  • I don't really get the purpose of the girl...

Okay.. so I remember saying something that wasn't really appropriate, in the video reaction. And I just wanted to say that I'm sorry.. What I meant was that Shinhwa shouldn't dance like that because they might hurt themselves... because Shin Hye Sung was already hurt during their Venus promotion and we don't really need anymore of that, do we? Overall this song, I was good, but I liked Venus more..
One more thing.. So I recently watched the June 15 episode of Music Bank and Shinhwa WON >:D and then I saw 100% congratulate Andy, cuz they were promoting "Want You Back" (Sanghoon flashed his abs :O)  and they shook hands with Andy... I expected some hugs or like those back pats things.. but I guess not. And I can't find the video D:
Signing out,
Kat

Heehee, everyone's sunbaes are back. OR were back. I was around in the kpop world when Shinhwa first debuted. I mean I think I was a baby? But let's give them some respect for maintaining to keep their group together. 

  • They can dance! Especially at their age. JEALOUS!
  • Their English pronunciation was very clear.
  • The main character is the pretty Japanese celebrity :O (I forgot her name)
  • They don't look like their age. I hope I can still look like that when I'm in my thirties.
  • I like the part when one of the members were controlling the back up dancers by making them stand. That's cool. (sorry, I can't recognize them yet.)
  • DID I SEE SOME BODY WAVES GOING ON?
  • When Andy was rapping... the background reminded me of dominoes.
  • The song was cool.
  • All the background seemed clean and shiny :O
  • There's a red haired back up dancer.
S.now


our "this love" --> [SHINHWA "This Love" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment