Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Seo In Guk's With Laughter Or With Tears



Hey you. Yes you. Your the guy that stole Hoya oppa's heart in Reply 1997 D: No, I'm just kidding, I know you went through a hard time trying to get the character Eunji was playing to NOTICE you... That puppy you bought.. that baby pom? IT WAS CUTE.. I would like to own one.. YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO ME.. 

  • Okay.. to be honest, I wouldn't mind have to sleep like that.. it doesn't waste that much space. And that morning light looks so pretty.. (I didn't start re-watching the mv yet LOL)
  • That table is so low.. or is he just very tall?
  • HIS COLLARBONES .... (DROOLS) 
  • THAT SMIRK.. :O
  • that backhug looks so cute.. this is what happens when your single.. you want skinship... but the thing is that I HATE SKINSHIP... 
  • TOAST ON FIRE... won't that set off the fire alarm?
  • In Gukkie isn't wearing boxing gloves? :O doesn't that hurt? ARE YOU OKAY GUKKIE OPPA?
  • DUUDE. did he beat up all those people? what a badass.. but umm waeyo?
  • Wait.. that girl as the bartender.. is she Koo Hye Sun. you know the one what was with In Guk oppa in the beginning? if she is.. she looks very different with dark red lipsticks on.
  • DONT CRY TT^TT
  • The way he acted in this was like the way he acted towards Eunji in Reply 1997 "annoyed" but he loves her
  • OKAY. what's with the drinks?
  • Can ice really break a margarita glasses? O_O I NEED TO TRY THAT.

Okay. Seo In Guk... IS SO CUTE. OMG.... need to calm down... breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.. okay.. so overall the song.. was good.. I like his voice :D I didn't understand the message of the music video tho... like did she leave him or something? And like what's which all those K.Oed guys on the floor and some girl mixing drinks?
Kat.


Hey... I well not fangirl like the girl above ^. I've noticed him in many other dramas and he is a very good actor. He has a nice voice also. I like how he used another actor in his MV. 

  • I like that bed in the middle of the room. Not awkward at all. It's all slanted and everything. (Had to snapshot that LOL)
  • Is it just one big bedroom with nothing else but a bed? That's a big room.
  • Why does he have to drink two glasses of water? Was he really that thirsty?
  • I SAW A SMIRK.
  • I think that black shirt he putted on was sheer.
  • He shouldn't let a person with boxing gloves punch him because he will get hurt.
  • That punch on the face was just painful looking.
  • Can they really not know how to cook. It was just french toast or grilled cheese.
  • Totally just burned bread again thinking about your past love, would ya!
  • Did he beat those guys up? Or was it just one of those drunkards places (you know, where the drunks would stay).
  • Creeped out when someone just grabbed his leg.
  • At first I thought she was a scientist mixing chemicals. Turns out she's a bartender.
  • That ice breaking glass was cool.

Out,
S.now






No comments:

Post a Comment