Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

SHINee's Why So Serious



SHINee, in my opinion, they aren't really getting any better. I liked their old songs a lot more. You know, "Replay" and "Lucifer". Even my cousin said that all of SM's music is becoming all the same. Moving along..

  • The first thing I noticed was that, ONE OF THE MEMEBERS IS MISSING. Jonghyun, because he was sick or something.. something that required him to be in the hospital, I think? 
  • Taemin has more lines (:
  • That zombie looking dance -_______-"
  • Those circular stairs look very hard to climb.
  • What is it with the lyrics about Juliet.. it was so random
  • There was a lot of dancing. 
  • I don't know what else to say about this music video
  • Not really a SHINee fan.. I like Key tho (:
  • I'll re-watch to get more 
  • What is with Taemin's top(?/ the really tall one) hat?
  • Does Taemin rap too?
  • It doesn't really seem complete because there is a missing member
  • I don't really get the concept of this music video.
  • 2:21 :O DID THEY JUST DO THE SPLITS? -scratches head- nevermind, their back leg was bend. 
  • The bunny thing that Taemin was holding was pretty cute. 
  • Why didn't they show the girl's face -strokes chin- VERY MYSTERIOUS... I wanna know who she is. 
Sorry, there wasn't much on here. I might add more later?
K


First of all...I don't really like the song. I noticed that K mentioned many things I was planning on mentioning too (no fair, but everyone has their own observations.) 

  • I don't really like this song( don't get a misconception) I just personally liked Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, Replay (Noona, You're So Pretty)
  • Jonghyun wasn't in this, heard he was in a car accident? He was hospitalized. Correct me if I'm wrong. 
  • Taemin has quite a lot of screen time. 
  • I would be pissed if someone made me climb those stairs. I mean, those probably would make me dizzy.
  • They were wearing circle lens.
  • Onew has black nail polish on. :O
  • How do celebrities keep their hat on while dancing? 
  • Was the steering wheel part of the Wii?
  • Really not liking the shirt that Taemin had on (net shirt).
  • The dog(s) were/was cute.
  • What's up with the police officer?
  • I don't like the mushroom hair. So, Key, I don't like your hair.
  • WHO IS THE GIRL? They didn't even show her face.
Here's a picture of Onew rocking with black nail polish (and his smirk).
Until next time,
S




No comments:

Post a Comment