Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

BTOB's 2nd Confession

 


BTOB, one of the rookies from 2012. I actually enjoyed some of the songs they had like Insane. I was just surprised by the amount of members. I'm the type who forgets names easily and have a difficult time remembering names and who's who. Anyways, I have to admit, this song was just too slow for my taste, don't get me wrong and don't start acting all juvenile on me, I think the song was good. It just sounded too country(?) for me. Now, let that list begin. 
  • The introduction.... I didn't even understand that until I went and searched up the meaning. It was basically about a guy introducing and wanting to make a confession.
  • That envelope did not have anything in it AT ALL.
  • I liked the color of Ilhoon's bike, it was like mint green or light green.
  • The envelop landed on the leader's face. HAHA.
  • Another MV with someone wearing a hat. -___-
  • Was Sungjae just standing there with a bag of bread and waiting until the letter landed inside it?
  • LOL Sungjae took a loaf of bread and bit in it and whacked Hyunsik with it.
  • Peniel was rapping in English.
  • Eunkwang better be careful driving and singing.
  • Didn't like Ilhoon's clothes when he was walking across the street after Eunkwang and Minhyuk stopped their car.
  • They were like kids making their own band in a living room.
  • During the band scene, Changsub was singing and everyone froze but Eunkwang. Guess he didn't get the memo. 
  • How can the letter fly so far and exactly to the girl that they were addressing it to?
  • Sungjae threw a tantrum.
  • Who was the girl. Why don't they ever show the girl or just show part of their faces?

I told you that the envelope was empty.

That's all,
S

Hey guys, 
Okay so it's K here, and unlike Miss Picky up there, LOL we are both actually very picky tho, I liked this song. I don't think there was one song of BTOB's that I didn't actually like. I might of even had "Imagine" in my ipod before I had "Insane" LOL.

  • Like, S, (I'm not Korean, I sorta wish I was tho, like who doesn't) I don't understand what Minhyuk was saying in the beginning of the music video, he's talking on the radio right? or is he listening?
  • It seems pretty cool that an envelope can fly that far.
  • Illhoon has a dangling earring... on one side? O_o
  • Minhyuk is boxing and dancing while running in the morning? okay..
  • Why does Eunkwang throw the letter? Oh and why doesn't HE OPEN THE LETTER?
  • Um, so like why is Sungjae just there? Was he waiting for the letter to drop in.. and if that happened to me, I probably would have threw a fit LOL
  • I WOULD LIKE THE BREAD, GIVE IT TO ME SUNGJAE >:D
  • How does the letter not fly off the top of the roof of the car? 
  • When Illhoon was crossing the street.. his pants looks weird.
  • Does Changsub really have that much time to look back while crossing the street? I WANNA TRY THAT... in Korea LOL
  • Hyunsik LOOKS NICE IN A SUIT (DROOLS)
  • So, umm.. why does Peniel rap about a backpack and its strap?
I hope they rest well, cuz they finished promoting.. but they should be back soon.. right? WE WILL BE WAITING. HWAITING BTOB OPPAS and Sungjae .... LOL I'm older than him... hehehe.
K





No comments:

Post a Comment