Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 20, 2013

INFINITE's Man In Love


I was happy when I learned that INFINITE was coming back with a new song. I mean, Before the Dawn and Paradise was really cool, especially the Scorpion Dance. Those songs were so upbeat and catchy making you want to dance with them (even though I can't dance). They looked so charismatic and hot. But I guess I should start with the list...

  • the style is good.
  • I like L's phone.
  • I don't like Sungjong's hat.
  • The cat was really cute.
  • Sungyeol looks really attractive (not that he wasn't before).
  • L kisses his phone way too much.
  • Hoya looks so awkward in the store.
  • I really like Woohyun's teddy bear.
  • I want Sungyeol to make me fortune cookies.
  • I didn't like the animation when L was sitting down with all the couples around.
  • Did Sungyeol really surprise himself with the fortune cookies that he just made?
  • Did Woohyun really just played the piano for the teddy bear? 
  • The lyrics of the song (I got English lyrics because I don't understand Korean) was quite sweet. 
The song is good and the meaning behind it is cool too, BUT this song was just too cute for my taste. I'm not saying that it was a disappointment, I'm just saying that it's just not my cup of tea. 

Seriously, look at that cat, isn't it so cute(and Sungjong too)? Heard that the cutie cat belongs to the CEO of Woollim Entertainment. Huh. 



Out, S


Infinite.. Infinite... Infinite.. how long has it been.. I think their third year anniversary(?) just passed. 축하해 ! Still can't get over the fact of how cute/hot everyone in this group is. I mean, I can't even choose a bias in this group. DX 
They changed their concept, it's not as manly... I guess, not like "The Chaser" and "BTD", it's more cute making the members more cute too. Onward:

  • Dongwoo, with books, still can't really picture that in my mind. I don't really see him as a student(?) type of person. But who knows, I'm probably wrong. I mean, it was pretty smart of him to put the target on the inside of his thigh, when they were playing paint gun war on Ranking King. I forget which episode. ITS EPISODE 3, I did research for you guys. (: Re-watching the episode, I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID, Dongwoo ranking second smartest after Sungyeol... so yeahh. But then again, they were ranked by fans, but what the heck, he's probably smart. 
  • Sungjong, with that cute kitten, that just makes him so much cuter. Oh yeah, the kitten just HAS to come in a heart-shaped box (raises eyebrow), wait it's "Man In Love", nevermind.. yeah, it was suppose to be in a RED, heart-shaped box. :D
  • L with his phone -_____-"
  • What is with Sungjong's hat... Is that a hat? He even performs on the lives with that. His skin looks so clear and milky white. I'M SO JELLY. D:
  • I wouldn't mind having Sungyeol cook/bake for me.
  • The pencil that Dongwoo is using WOULD BE RED.
  • Woohyun "trying" to learn the piano, the children behind him covering their ears and shaking their head and then they go and yank his arms. THE CUTEST THING EVER.
  • Hoya is so awkward in the store trying to find a gift.
  • Man, Sunggyu..... I wouldn't mind having a picnic up there. 
  • LOL, L got kicked out of the classroom because he was daydreaming (:
  • Woohyun's face when he sees Sungyeol on the piano. PRICELESS?
  • OKAY. I have a question.. you know how usually in MV's they usually lip sync right? Why was Woohyun's veins in his throat popping out? Was he really singing? Or is that a talent of his, that he can make his veins pop in his throat without really singing?
  • The thing they did with the letters is very cool. 
  • WHAT IF THAT TEDDY BEAR HAS A CAMERA IN IT O_O ... you know some WEIRD people do that.. My sister promised me one for my graduation.. I never got it. 
  • There was too much CG's in the end. 
Waiting for their next comeback. Since this is a very late post. I know that they already filmed their new MV in Universal Studios. Man, I wish that I was there. I would missed school and everything just to go. Maybe next time.. IF THEY COME AGAIN. 
More coming soon,
K


Okay, I got to get something off my chest. Sorry to do this to you C, but, just listen:
Okay first, you shouldn't diss guys, they are celebrities, on camera. I know that they might not be your type, because you have very high standards for guys, but hey they are idols for a reason right? Besides, you shouldn't have high standards for idols especially because they are already under a lot of pressure not to make mistakes, many people look up to them you know? And they  must have saved the country in a past lifetime to become stars, or they must have passed some requirements out there to become one.
This isn't to make you feel bad, but I thought you should know this and not judge someone by their cover. 




our --->[INFINITE "Man In Love" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment