Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 24, 2013

[REVIEW] School 2013, Hello Baby: Boyfriend, Full House Take 2

School 2013, I liked the drama. I didn't LOVE it, and it wasn't like it was that bad. Lee Jong Suk, the guy that played Go Nam Soon, was soo cute. I think that's why I watched it LOL. The plot of the story was very good. I think each episode left you at some kind of cliffhanger, and you're just like WHY, WHY, WHY and then you go onto the next episode because IT'S NOT AIRING (does a happy dance) LOL. To be honest, I saw Kim Woo Bin in To the Beautiful Me, and he didn't really attract me, BUT he grew one me in this drama. SIGH, WHY MUST YOU KILL ME WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL LOOKING GUYS.. and Kwak Jung Wook, the actor who played Oh Jung Ho? SUCH A BAD ASS.. [I'm currently watching the special episode right now... on part 1, and umm JUNG WOOK IS SO CUTE.. he got them dimples >:D ] And most the girls in the drama... the ones who like to "study" are very snobby. And Min Ki's mother... oh my gosh.. she should have dug a hole and buried herself.. *SPOILER* good thing she changes
          

Hello Baby Boyfriend edition.. well it's more like Hello Baby Season 7 LOL, but anywho. The members are so cute. Like I like Boyfriend, who doesn't, but through this variety show, I think I got to learn about them more. I haven't actually followed them, like watched variety shows that they were on.. I only knew the maknae, Minwoo because he is so cute and is my bias. But I got to know the "appas' " names [Still can't tell the twins apart tho] and their personalities. The different ways they would react to the kids. There were several funny moments. The kiss scene(s), the scene where one of the twins doubted the group and many, many more. There were many touching scenes, too. GAH, I can't wait to find out which group is gonna do season eight, hopefully its a BAP. OMG if it was, I can die happy. 
          
I finished Full House Take Two a while ago.. sometime this month. This drama made me laugh a couple of time.. FINE it was a lot of times.. The character Lee Tae Ik (No Min Woo) is just so funny. I mean like how can someone act like that, but throughout the drama, I realized that he wasn't brought up the way a person should be brought up [NOT SAYING THAT THERE IS A SPECIFIC WAY, but like he had many misfortunes in his life]. Jang Man Ok (Hwang Jun Eum), was cool. She teaches hapkido (which is a type of self-defense/ martial art thing, correct me if I'm wrong) and then she somehow becomes Take One (a idol group, I think)'s stylist. Won Kang Hwi (Park Ki Woong) is just so cute. I don't know how he played a character with so much aegyo without gagging LOL. 



I'll talk to you guys later,
kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment