Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Recap of the last few weeks

So, before summer started, I promised my mom that I would find a job... I shouldn't have said anything, because before you knew it, it's the start of the fourth week of summer and GUESS WHAT? I'm still jobless.

To be honest, I haven't been doing anything that productive over the summer. Well, there is that one thing. I have been volunteering every Saturday. On a ship, the SS Jeremiah O'Brien to be exact. I help out in the galley, prepping, cooking and serving the food. And after all this, I need to clean up after the crew, meaning that I need to wipe down the tables, wash the dishes and pots and pans. When Mike, a baker, comes on board, I help him make cookies, pies, cinnamon twists (not rolls but twists), ginger bread, and turnovers. He promised that the next time that he comes aboard, we will make coffee cake. 

 This is a recent picture of a pie we made. This is a rhubarb pie. I don't even know what rhubarb is, but it gives the pie a sour but sweet, tangy taste. Other pies that we made in the past are pumpkin and peach pies. 


These here are peach turnovers, we didn't spray the pan, butter it, or use crisco, so it sorta suck to the baking sheet. We used the pie dough from the pie. And the brown sugar and the peach juice oozed out and it made a sticky messy. After it dried, it looked like candy. We sprinkled sugar on top before we popped it into the oven and it was SO YUMMY.
Oh yeahh, those in the picture aren't baked. I think you can see all the white sugar sprinkles on top. 


Moving on, like I said, I didn't really do much. I HAVE been reading... books and FANFICS. >:D And I HAVE been watching dramas and variety shows. I just finished School 2013 and Hello Baby Boyfriend edition. I guess I should go a review. [REVIEW] School 2013, Hello Baby: Boyfriend, Full House Take 2

B.A.P is gonna have a COMEBACK YAY ! >:D [B.A.P Coffee Shop TeaserSo, I found this picture... 



And there are only FIVE PRICES :O. I WANNA KNOW WHICH ONE IS FREE NOW. 
and cr: bap world and that SHINee reference right there.. REALLY? -____-"


So, today which is June 23, 2013, I sorta when shopping? Not really.. well yes, cuz I bought things, well my mom bought them for me, BUT I didn't go to a shopping mall. LOL I went to a near by Ross, which is like two blocks from my house. And I bought things (again my mom) for college. I got a Tommy Hilfiger Comforter... 

I haven't opened it yet, so I don't really know if it's any good or not (: . She bought me tweezers.. and a pair of new shoes (: Yes, I wear a size four and yes it's NOT Vans.. Don't judge. 

















So, there were many, many, many comebacks, so S.now and I will continue to do kpop mv reactions. We have a lot to catch up on, so look out for those. We will be uploading more videos soon. 


Well, gotta go finish that special episode of School 2013, and study for that driving written test, I'm eighteen and I still don't have my permit yet.. WHAT A SAD LIFE.. 
kat. (one more thing, I'm changing my k to kat)

No comments:

Post a Comment