Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Mini Haul? Makeup Edition

I know I have been MIA but there was a reason (others were too). I actually went on vacation and I came back with things that I bought. I guess I should start this. I actually never tried these, but I'm trying them (or will try them) when I actually do go out. I actually picked up a few cosmetics.  *Note: I actually bought these in an asian store.



To be honest I wanted a white eyeliner and I thought maybe I should give it a try. I just went and bought it but it was a promotion of buy 1 get 1 free so I also chose the golden one. It claims that it's waterproof and it was when I just wet my hands from the trial testing. The problem is that it doesn't stay on when you rub it quite a few times. I like my makeup to stay on all day, but I never tried it on the whole day. I'll get back to this later. I like it because it's very soft and easy to glide on. Just by looking at it, I thought it was one of those twistable liners but they have to be sharpen, hence the sharpener provided. There is a range of different colors. This white actually looks silver with shimmer, I'll give you a swatch later. But I can handle the silver color. Would I repurchase? I don't know, maybe I'll answer this later after further usage and experiments. (By the way, sorry for the bad lighting, I tried, the weather outside is actually pretty dark and cold.)




This was the golden color that I bought. These were fairly cheap and their qualities are good for their prices. I'm not mentioning the prices because I forgot how much it actually was and it differs from other stores that also sells these. The golden one looks gray-black with golden shimmer. I was disappointed by the color because it did say golden on it, so I was expecting an actual gold color. Oh wells, still pretty doable. The packaging was good. At first, I actually didn't know how to open, whether I should cut it open or pull it open. I just had to pull it open and you can put it back into the packaging again...unless you used too much force and ripped it or something. By the way, I think this is called the Star King Waterproof Pencil Gel Eyeliner. They come in purple, gray, white(shown), golden (shown), purple, black, and silver. Oh, remember to take off the lid thing in the sharpener. Your pencil might jam if you don't.





The last purchased that I wanted to share was the BB Cream that I bought. I bought the second lightest color they had. Hey, I'm pretty light. This is the Hada-Senka UV BB Cream. I got this at a good deal so I decided to pick this up. I tried it on once to see if it had good coverage, and surprisingly, the coverage was quite good. The good thing about it is that it has SPF so it will protect your face from the harsh sun. The coverage was able to cover my dark circles. The BB Cream felt very light on the skin, it didn't feel like it was weighing my skin down and I hate that feeling. The good thing was, I got a free toner or moisturizer, I can't read Chinese well and I can't read Japanese. After I finish using, I'll mention if I would repurchase. So far, I actually like it because it covers what I want it to cover and doesn't drag my skin down by the weight. 









UPDATE: I forgot to give you the swatch. Well... the first one is the white and the second one is the golden. 












That's it for now, 
S.now 

No comments:

Post a Comment