Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Birthday Surprise

NOTE: THIS IS VERY LATE!  


This is really late but during the spring break, which was at the end of March, we all celebrated our birthdays. Our birthdays are close that's why and I want to talk about my gift. We all pitched in to give each other a gift. I was very surprised by my gift because it was very expensive. I love it though. And guess what they got me? 
    Drum roll please. Thank you, the Naked Palette 2. How cool is that? I was really surprised. 
    That day, we just went out and had a korean meal with a cake. and later we shared gifts. 
    
This is the Naked Palette 2

 out, out and away
-S
Again, like S said this is very late but I guess here I can tell you what I thought about my gift and the consequences of it lol. So if you watched my Bday video you would know what I got for my birthday gift (: But for those of you that didn't watch it...... You should go watch it, the link is below this blob of writing. Jk I'll tell you what I got. 
So they gave me.... A whole box of see's candy lollipops because of my sweet tooth and a matte nail polish top coat because of my addiction to nail polish... I should do a nail polish collection huh? 
Anywho, the candy gave me more cavities): I had to go to the dentist to get more teeth filled. These friends of mine are very bad friends. Jk I love them but I had to hide the present from my parents cuz I know that they will steal it from me and not let me eat any D: So instead, I lied to them (IT'S NOT GOOD TO LIE GUYS, I'm not really setting a good example here am I? I'M SO SORRY) and said that they gave me a Forever21 gift card because I sorta have an addiction to online shopping too. Maybe I should do a haul on all the things I bought too? Comment below I guess if you want to see those? Speaking like a dumb blonde now.



K tata for now,
-K

For the other members' birthday gift video below. (They are MIA.)

No comments:

Post a Comment