Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 5, 2013

EXO's Growl Ver. 1



I'll just start the list.. Don't want to scare you guys off with me fangirling LOL .. OH WAIT.. story time.. BUT I THINK Y'ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY.. if you guys are some hardcore Exotics ^^. This music video.. It was a one shot.. umm we can't exactly prove it because there are some "scenes" where it is backdrop. Be EatYourKimchi pointed out that in this one part Kai, he dropped his cap and like a PRO, he picked it up.. Exo filmed this music video in an old, abandoned school warehouse and it was rumored that three of the school's students committed suicide there, that they were actually not allowed to film there and that the members of Exo saw GHOSTS in the warehouse... okay the list. 
  • WOAHH.. Tao's face.. I didn't see you there..
  • okay.. okay.. OKAY >:D who you be calling Sexy? :O 
  • Sehun's face ._.
  • Baekhyun's voice.
  • NO. WAIT UP.. CHEN'S VOICE <3
  • I'm gonna die.. I SWEAR.. 
  • They have a hat dance..
  • They like swept the floor with their pants.
  • "Geomeun geurimja nae ane kkaeeona, Neol boneun du nune bulkkochi twinda, Geunyeo gyeoteseo, modu da mulleona, Ijen jogeumssik sanawojinda, Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, Neo mulleoseoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla" SO CATCHY
  • That skipping that Suho leads.. it looks really familiar.. sorta reminds me of the dance 2NE1 did in their "Falling In Love"  maybe.. I need to watch that again
  • Kyungsoo.. No wait.. D.O's VOICE.. sighhh so much talented people
  • Man, if you're face was the camera.. KRIS TOUCHED YOUR CHEEKS.. *faints*
  • CHANYEOL. he said girl... I think.. it was Korean.. so idk
  • Sehun's kick.. 
  • Kai dropped his cap at like 2:12 ish? picks it up like a pro at 2:15 and continues dancing.. DAEBAK... 
  • UNICORN Lay.. AYYEEE. he heeled my thumb <3 (only I will understand this LOL)
  • Luhanhaspinkhair :O hanadolshi? idk about the romanization spelling.. but he said something about one LOL did he say two too? 
  • at 2:49 - 2:59... there's a ghost.. in the back window.. NAHH it was a staff LOL working on the lights LOL
  • Chanyeol.. my baby.. he's so adorable T^T and Chen and D.O and I'm to lazy to name the other nine members..
  • Xuimin.. SIIGGGHHHH.. babyface
  • They be dancing around Lay ^^ 
  • And then Kai comes out of no where.. and the camera flies into his cap ..
  • oh wait up.. didn't the video start in a cap too? or am I just going crazy?
So like you know... Everyone looks so good. I'm sad that I missed Kcon, maybe next year. I want to volunteer at Kcon tho.. not just go, you know.. It seems more fun that way. Video, top notch.. It WAS THE BEST ONE YET.. like HONEST... for like a one set thing and it being a one shot. MMMMMMhhmmmmm LOL They all have like school uniforms on.. I'm not even gonna try to pick a bias. Umm, I'm pretty sure that I missed some members in the review.. Lemme go check. I only missed Kris.. I swear, that man only got like 2 lines.. HE HAS A GREAT VOICE THO.. wait up, is this why he had so little screen time in that one episode of Weekly Idol? anywho. I LIKE THE DANCE someone should teach me. Congrats on the 7th win, or is it 8th now? idk LOL. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MY TROLL.. Chen :P 
Kat. 

EXO. They are the strong rookie group that is getting popular and popular. I was happy the learn that they would be promoting with all 12 members together. I listened to the whole album and all the songs are good! They are looking good, singing well, dancing well. I mean what can't they do? Don't answer that LOL. And to continue with the story of kat mentioning about EXO seeing ghosts and stuff, many people saw a "ghost" behind Luhan in a room. That "ghost" was a staff member LOL. I'll just start this list before I end up talking about EXO.

  • Hey there, Tao! 
  • Tao is the only one who doesn't have sleeves in his jacket.
  • Xuimin took Beakhyun's cap.
  • They have a hat dance.
  • The camera looked like they were going to get hit because it zoomed in and then the dance had that jump.
  • Where the other 6 members go?
  • Tao walked and the camera was facing him.
  • I see the rest of the members.
  • LOL. Kris took D.O.'s hat.
  • Suho and his little dance.
  • I don't like whatever Suho is wearing underneath his shorts.
  • Luhan is the only one there with the short sleeves after Tao.
  • Suho looked like he "hit" the camera to the other side.
  • Sehun went the the front of the camera and his "hit" it back.
  • Looked like the camera got hit again :O.
  • Kris held on to the camera :O.
  • Sehun with his head scratch and "EXO".
  • Chanyeol is just in the middle swaying along.
  • Sehun was the only one that lifted his leg up.
  • Kai and his professional hat situation.
  • Lay moved the camera also.
  • Luhan made a graceful turn right there.
  • The camera was going around and as the camera was going around, the members were too.
  • Lay was in the middle of the circle.
  • Kai was then in the middle of the circle.
  • They zoomed in to the hat.
  • Props to the cameraman who did a fine job on this one shot.
  • This song was good and it was like a continuation of "Wolf". 
  • I learned that  "으르렁" means growl in Korean ^^v.
  • That dance is actually cool. 
EXO isn't disappointing anyone and they are on point! There are certain people that could 
have more lines, but I don't know how the line distribution for EXO is in SM. Go listen to the other 
songs in the album. They are good. 
S.now

으르렁 MVR: [EXO "Growl" MV Reaction]




No comments:

Post a Comment