Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 11, 2013

2PM's Comeback When You Hear This Song



22222222PPPPPPPPPMMMMMM is back! You don't understand how much I love 2PM. They were the first group that I loved and helped me to stay on k-pop. I was getting sad when they were on hiatus from the korean world for 2 years. I noticed that they had improved so much. Those 2 years were sad though because they were focused on music in the Japanese world. THEY. ARE. FINALLY. BACK. I missed them. This album has really showed us that they had grown up into men and all the songs are very good. The title songs were good, but they weren't enough to wow the audience since they were gone for two years. (People expect them to make an amazing song for that long absence.) I think the other reason is because of the Nichkhun's scandal that he had, and people always choose to hate on people just for a mistake. (I get why though. Not hating on him, I love 2PM.) Anyways, I'm very glad that they are back and I love them. OMG!

  • WHO IS THAT GIRL!?
  • Those speakers are so cool.
  • Do I hear a JYP whisper in there after the countdown?
  • Was Chansung in bed and the word "lust".
  • Their outfits look very sophisticated.
  • They use the stair case thingy for their dance. 
  • Nichkhun got a call from a "greed company".
  • Did he just come back from a long day of work or something but left the girl hanging again?
  • Wooyoung was playing a song called "sloth". And his hair just looks so damn messy.
  • The one hand opening and closing dance isn't something a person should try to do. (trust me, I tried it.)
  • Jun. K has a cool car with a license plate "wrath".
  • Did Jun. K throw an invisible punch after the girl slapped him?
  • When Taecyeon grab the girl's chin, I thought there was going to be a kiss scene.
  • There was a gap in the middle of the boys at the end. Is it for the girl?
  • I'm jealous of the girl.
  • I want to be the girl.
Here's their teaser pictures ,what can I say? HOT.

S.now



Okay, so this is very late.. its been like two months? or three months? since 2PM's comeback? but ya'know that we are slow LOL.. SORRY. -90 degree bow- It has been a while since you guys have been in the KPOP scene.. and you have been well MISSED... but your fans <3 AND NOW YOU ARE BACK. I don't know what else to say.. YOU GUYS GOT MORE HANDSOME? Since that chick up there CLAIM EVERYONE OF THEM... I'm not going to say any names LOL. Onto the list :P


  • those flashes of the guys when by WAY too fast.. I can never pause the video at the right moment to see their handsome faces.. D:
  • that "pride" necklace looks very heavy and the sound it made when it dropped.. isn't the floor suppose to be carpeted if it inside.. not clement? unless that is ummm... gray wood.. what would make sense. 
  • those speakers look like dominoes.. where are the plugs? cuz that is a roof right? :O
  • they be wearing black and white.. 
  • wooyoung looks soo handsome.. that moment when he turns around and you can see his face OMG..
  • that bench/bleacher... it looks very awkward LOL
  • WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK SO PRETTY? like angels :3
  • the music must be VERY LAWD if you can see the sound waves.... (physics LOL)
  • Chansung... suspenders.. are they snake printed? -scratch head-
  • That dance... WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO GRAB ONTO?
  • Junho.. I WOULD DRINK WITH YOU.. when I'm legal hehehehehhehehe
  • 1:35 that dance move reminds me of wooyoung's dance in dream high (P.S. WHAT THE HECK WAS SUZY DOING? LOL)
  • that dance move at 1:38 ishh.. with the bring the hands/arms in from the side.. That looks very cool.. I would try, BUT I'll probably end up hurting myself.. D: BOOOO
  • Nichkhun's voice sounds so pure... mwoya
  • Jun.k, your eyes look so tired.. rest more oppa
  • Taecyeon, "Mianhae, geurigo saranghae," My reply, "Kwenchana yo, na-do sarang hae." hehehehehehehhehehehe ^^v
  • I guess she hears the song because there are sound waves next to her ear? Is she going to go back tho? She running with a smile on her face...
Okay, that's all.
Kat.



Click: [2PM "Comeback When You Hear This Song" MV Reaction]

No comments:

Post a Comment